HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
walkthrough_videos_and_patreon_news_by_ben987_dcctkmj-fullview.jpg

Overview:
It's pretty simple and there's no real goal, you play a new student on her first day in a kinky college.
There's lots of things to try and many possible outcomes so be curious and kinky!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-23
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 2019-03-11 Cheater Edition - GitHub Version
Language: English, French (Partial), Chinese (Partial), Spanish (Partial), German (Partial), Russian (Partial)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Important Information:

Firefox Note:

DOWNLOAD
- -

bondage_college___collar_sidney___chinese_version_by_ben987_dchjc8e-fullview.jpg dc8gzy2-45405f86-c33e-4b6b-8c0f-2fa0d1bb03f7.jpg dbatvdr-5074e8f1-1057-45c7-af78-5839f10d2369.jpg bondage_college___chap_10___kinbaku_club_by_wildsj_by_ben987_dc2elcg-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

firego

Jan 29, 2018
ben987 the best ^_^
the mmo bondage club is very good, but I waiting to more improve (and little too much grinding for me)

firego

Jan 29, 2018
In the 4th pic why does look like they're trying to capture you?:oops:
The protagonist a female character, and run into same dominant and same submissive girl, but in the end this is just difficulty level ;)
or if you want submissive thats ok too

Ahaha, just found some random pictures off google as I was too lazy to go ingame and take some myself. Maybe it was a bad picture I found :p
in the game folders have most of the pictures but I think this is gooder
thanks the upload :giggle:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
When I get to the actual bondage club in game, it switches over to a different .html file, but it stays a black screen, never loading.

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
When I get to the actual bondage club in game, it switches over to a different .html file, but it stays a black screen, never loading.
The bondage club as actually a different game that he is working on which can be found at the link below.

Reactions: uberalles333

firego

Jan 29, 2018
Important Information:Please note this is a html game requires a database. You can run this game by opening the html file in Firefox, otherwise you will have to setup a web server.
you run it in Firefox?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This game is entirely lesbian right? Not of those games for closet gays where you run around getting banged by dudes, but it's technically not gay because your character is female?

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
This game is entirely lesbian right? Not of those games for closet gays where you run around getting banged by dudes, but it's technically not gay because your character is female?
Yes, there is only females in this game. Not a single male

Reactions: grgrgr5

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is there currently any way to get the keys to free Erica's two slaves at the club? I've subdued, captured, and broken Erica, but can't seem to do much with her slaves and Erica still won't tell me.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes