HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Just hit the keys at the appropriate time. For instance, if you are talking to a girl press 1 to increase their love by 1. You can mash the keys like a coked out monkey if you want them to really love you.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
This game is very popular. btw, do u know the way to fast earn $/ or cheat on bondage club?

Lonehunter2597

Sep 1, 2018
how do we use the cheats cause when i try to use the cheats on the keyboard nothing seems to happen doesnt seem like the cheat is working do we need to activate something???

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
how do we use the cheats cause when i try to use the cheats on the keyboard nothing seems to happen doesnt seem like the cheat is working do we need to activate something???
it doesnt seem to work for me ive been mashing and holding the keyboard for cheats and nothing happens at all for me
I would love to help you, but I don't know what to tell you. It works just fine for me.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I am. So I guess it turns out the bondage club part is multiplayer... Yeesh, I'll pass on that.
Its not. I thought so too, but it isn't interactive with other players.
Okay I was a tad bit lazy lmao but I clicked on it none the less and it just shows a patreon thanks.
There is a link through their Patreon to play online, or at least through the github. If not, run the index file in the dl folder through Firefox to play.

Fun game. Anyone know if they are planning to expand on the college? Maybe add another day or two?

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Its not. I thought so too, but it isn't interactive with other players.

There is a link through their Patreon to play online, or at least through the github. If not, run the index file in the dl folder through Firefox to play.

Fun game. Anyone know if they are planning to expand on the college? Maybe add another day or two?
To my knowledge, the bondage club is currently the main focus. But I they are still slowly working on bondage college from time to time. So I would expect more content to come.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Kyubx

Dec 29, 2017
Pls help me:

I get stuck in the dialogue at the beginning of the exam.

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
hello funny game, someone have find the manacle key or it's not implanted yet ?

or any idéa for pick charlote Bag ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Pls help me:

I get stuck in the dialogue at the beginning of the exam.
Weird. I have just tested it on my end and it works just fine. Maybe try and press the * key on your keyboard / numpad, this would cheat you past the mini game.

hello funny game, someone have find the manacle key or it's not implanted yet ?

or any idéa for pick charlote Bag ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english
I do not believe there is a key, and they should already be unlocked and usable. But once locked they are stuck.

Reactions: Kyubx
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes