HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Played the online version of this and, although I think I have a lot of criticisms, I fucking loved this. Getting a bit of a Shield High vibe at times (which is a personal favourite of mine), and there's been a few memorable scenes so far, despite still having about half the routes still to try out. I really hope this isn't going to be one of those projects that just peter out, because it seems to be just getting into its stride, and there's some characters and events I'm eager to see more of. Strongly considering donating, depending on what their development pace seems like. That said, whine time:
  • A lot of the content doesn't really seem to go anywhere. Not unfinished, but bits where a character may tie you up, and... that's it, there's no real interaction with it in any other way, except maybe getting un-tied. The bullet vibe seems to do nothing to you, even when it's not you putting it in (though I could be and hope I'm wrong and just missed something). I'm not saying that everything has to be SEX NOW MORE SEX, and some characters clearly aren't into it anyway, but there's a line between that, a good slow-build, and just not doing anything. There's also situations where something more really should be happening (e.g. having a mistress) but isn't, although I've only explored this with one character and this could just be an unfinished content problem.
  • The inconsistency of whether characters will take advantage of certain predicaments is a bit frustrating. Not sure if these are unfinished or unconsidered paths though. One example, without spoiling anything: There's one scene where you seem to agree to a deal while very much under duress. Later on, that character may find you bound, but unties you, then tries to collect on that deal, which you can easily renege on. Then, they can put you into a position where they could take advantage of you, but doesn't. I mean, maybe the character is stupid in this case, idk (or I'm somehow missing something) but it's a bit frustrating when others seem eager to take advantage. It's the sort of thing that'd get me running TWINE games through the editor again to check I wasn't missing out because of a weird condition or bug.
  • This isn't really directed at anyone, just an observation, but some sort of content guide would be great (though this could go for practically every game going). Doesn't have to be a step-by-step guide or exact breakdown, just a breadcrumb trail that indicates that there's, say, more Player Sub content on a route which seems more Player Dom, or a route you didn't even know was there. I don't mind having to work a bit for content, and exploring variations is fun, but it sure is a mood-killer when I try out 20 different variations on a scene because I sense there should be something there, but find nothing. The video walkthroughs are a nice thought, but basically just play the game for you, while doing little to explain what it's a walkthrough for without watching it all the way through. I'm considering doing one myself, but I'm sitting on 3 other unfinished ones right now and haven't yet tried to see if I can make sense of the back-end.
  • I would personally like a bit more description in most scenes, but that's mainly just my tastes (see: my like of Shield High). Some of the later events with lots of minor choices do get close.
I also gave Club a go, and... well, I did stop early, but it felt like it had the same first problem of it not really going anywhere. Might just need to grind though - I've seen some indication that what's visible at the start isn't all there is, after the game crashed and the restart gave me clothes that weren't available before, but I'm not yet sure the grind will be worth it.

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Played the online version of this and, although I think I have a lot of criticisms, I fucking loved this. Getting a bit of a Shield High vibe at times (which is a personal favourite of mine), and there's been a few memorable scenes so far, despite still having about half the routes still to try out. I really hope this isn't going to be one of those projects that just peter out, because it seems to be just getting into its stride, and there's some characters and events I'm eager to see more of. Strongly considering donating, depending on what their development pace seems like. That said, whine time:
  • A lot of the content doesn't really seem to go anywhere. Not unfinished, but bits where a character may tie you up, and... that's it, there's no real interaction with it in any other way, except maybe getting un-tied. The bullet vibe seems to do nothing to you, even when it's not you putting it in (though I could be and hope I'm wrong and just missed something). I'm not saying that everything has to be SEX NOW MORE SEX, and some characters clearly aren't into it anyway, but there's a line between that, a good slow-build, and just not doing anything. There's also situations where something more really should be happening (e.g. having a mistress) but isn't, although I've only explored this with one character and this could just be an unfinished content problem.
  • The inconsistency of whether characters will take advantage of certain predicaments is a bit frustrating. Not sure if these are unfinished or unconsidered paths though. One example, without spoiling anything: There's one scene where you seem to agree to a deal while very much under duress. Later on, that character may find you bound, but unties you, then tries to collect on that deal, which you can easily renege on. Then, they can put you into a position where they could take advantage of you, but doesn't. I mean, maybe the character is stupid in this case, idk (or I'm somehow missing something) but it's a bit frustrating when others seem eager to take advantage. It's the sort of thing that'd get me running TWINE games through the editor again to check I wasn't missing out because of a weird condition or bug.
  • This isn't really directed at anyone, just an observation, but some sort of content guide would be great (though this could go for practically every game going). Doesn't have to be a step-by-step guide or exact breakdown, just a breadcrumb trail that indicates that there's, say, more Player Sub content on a route which seems more Player Dom, or a route you didn't even know was there. I don't mind having to work a bit for content, and exploring variations is fun, but it sure is a mood-killer when I try out 20 different variations on a scene because I sense there should be something there, but find nothing. The video walkthroughs are a nice thought, but basically just play the game for you, while doing little to explain what it's a walkthrough for without watching it all the way through. I'm considering doing one myself, but I'm sitting on 3 other unfinished ones right now and haven't yet tried to see if I can make sense of the back-end.
  • I would personally like a bit more description in most scenes, but that's mainly just my tastes (see: my like of Shield High). Some of the later events with lots of minor choices do get close.
I also gave Club a go, and... well, I did stop early, but it felt like it had the same first problem of it not really going anywhere. Might just need to grind though - I've seen some indication that what's visible at the start isn't all there is, after the game crashed and the restart gave me clothes that weren't available before, but I'm not yet sure the grind will be worth it.
Personal I love his games, currently he updates bondage club on a monthly basis as that is he focus at the moment. Also if you become a tier 2 patreon, u get minor cheats for bondage club which makes the grinding twice as fast.

Reactions: Beggarman

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
Can you tied up the librarian?
If you talk to Yuki,

You can cuff here in chapter 3

and in the Library you have a whole for play with Yuki if you get the good answers

Someone have find a way to play with Laureen in kinbaku club or for Amélia capture with Heather ?

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
If you talk to Yuki,

You can cuff here in chapter 3

and in the Library you have a whole for play with Yuki if you get the good answers

Someone have find a way to play with Laureen in kinbaku club or for Amélia capture with Heather ?
Game is still in development, so those options are probably for the future

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
Game is still in development, so those options are probably for the future
Hum okay thanks, i have find some script and picture in he game folder. I have think a road is avaible for Laureen in kinbaku club.

A another thanks and have a good day.

PS : sorry for my bad english

Kyubx

Dec 29, 2017
Weird. I have just tested it on my end and it works just fine. Maybe try and press the * key on your keyboard / numpad, this would cheat you past the mini game.

I do not believe there is a key, and they should already be unlocked and usable. But once locked they are stuck.

For some reason, I downloaded it again, from another means of downloading and it worked, but I went back to doing the route I had done previously and again it stayed there.

For some reason, the game remains bug, I have to download it, extract it and change the name to that folder, if not savegame bug in the same area.

I'm not sure what it may be, but I'm still thankful for trying to help me and I hope they keep moving forward with this game, it's a wonder despite the problems I'm having.

Pd: sorry for my bad english, i used translate google

Pd2: I also try to use the keyboard cheat but it does not work either, nor the time progresses, the whole game gets stuck and if or if I have to restart the save.

Reactions: MunchyCat

togiking

Jan 16, 2018
hello,
how to proceed for get this picture with the group against the protagonist?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!

Reactions: Dareken

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
In Ch. 7 eat with Natalie, tie her up, and choose to leave her stranded. You'll need to use 2 ropes and a gag for the option to appear. When you go to the club in Ch. 12 they will all turn on you. There's nothing after it though, just an image with a bag on your head. The next part hasn't been written yet.

aarondang02

Mar 3, 2019
There are a couple new cheater versions on the patreon. Is there any major difference between them or are they the same?

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
All the recent updates are for the Bondage Club, Bondage College has no updates. The cheater version of the Bondage Club is the same as the public version, it just cuts down on a lot of the grind.

Reactions: aarondang02
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes