HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
You can encounter all the characters in the current version of the Club (except for the kinbaku club characters), but there's not really much in the way of plot. You can bring them back to your private room but they act like generic NPCs once there.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm gonna be honest - I was hopeful that College wasn't dead, and wrote up a kinda reach-y post about how it might still be a poll option and Club is just winning out (but I don't know because the options are hidden), but after looking at some of the older update posts on DA, Ben does say it basically is done with, although the guy who wrote the Kinbaku section may finish that at some point.

Which... is kinda disappointing. Maybe I'm the weirdo here, but I'm just not that interested in Club. It has a ton of stuff in it that I'd like to see in College as mechanics, but that I just don't care about on their own. I know College has an absurd number of possible story positions by the time you hit Chapter 12 (and I wouldn't be surprised if that's why it's over), but that's also where shit gets interesting, especially as Mistress stuff may actually be relevant in a wider setting.

Oh well, at least I've got hope that Mistress Heather's line may see a bit of an extension, in the far future. I was looking forward to her reign of terror, although it seems that might be limited to that one classroom if anything.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
The polls are entirely about the next Club feature. The closest thing to any College stuff was the introduction of those characters into the Club which at this point has been completed. You can have a small scene with each character in the Club where you meet them but once they're in your room they lose any individual identity and behave like any other random NPC.

I'm somewhat disappointed too. The Club has some interesting stuff but the poll options are increasingly toward more multiplayer interaction which isn't what I'd like to see.

Oh, and the guy who wrote the kinbaku club stuff has been developing assets for the Club so I wouldn't count on seeing that continue either.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, I figured that might be the case when they said it was done. And yeah, from what I remember, I believe the guy said it would be when he's not making Club stuff, but I'm guessing that could go on for ages.

Oh well, I guess what they say is true - if you want a game about lesbian bondage school, you have to make it yourself.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
This sure is a fun one. It reminded me of some of my favorite old RAGS games like Bodywerks and The Hers Project. It feels like modern erotic games are severely lacking these kinds of immersive room-based interactions.

Hmm, too bad about the dev moving over to Bondage Club. I just tried it, but maybe the learning curve is too steep or something. A strong and charming narrative is a must for me, personally.

Reactions: Habef and Beggarman

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
hmmm When I go to the bondage Club after the end of the first day, I talk to the maid and then the screen just goes black when it tries to load it. Any fixes?

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
This sure is a fun one. It reminded me of some of my favorite old RAGS games like Bodywerks and The Hers Project. It feels like modern erotic games are severely lacking these kinds of immersive room-based interactions.

Hmm, too bad about the dev moving over to Bondage Club. I just tried it, but maybe the learning curve is too steep or something. A strong and charming narrative is a must for me, personally.
Rags is an underestimated games platform with some great games, like rpg maker too

Reactions: imp16k4

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
I can't do anything. I keep trying to do the fix listed but for some reason I can get permissions to appear.

Neveremind I found it. Talk about a run around.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You can directly edit everything with normal browser console. If you ever cheated in a Twine game, it should be easy.
Most variables are instantly accessible
Thanks thats really helpfull, i just gotta figure out how to use the console then.

Florent75

Jun 13, 2020
Need some help please.
When I launch bondage college, and I click to play at this game, it shows me this:
1603826123162.png
, or this :
1603826157387.png
the image and the first name change each time I click (left click)
Is it normal? please, thanks.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
A little Shot in the dark here but can someone please explain how you change your reputation (specifically dom/sub rep) in bondage club with the console?
I think ive got a good chunk down its just im not sure what to put as the "RepType" or for the "Push"

console example.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
A little Shot in the dark here but can someone please explain how you change your reputation (specifically dom/sub rep) in bondage club with the console?
Unless they changed it, just player.reputation[x].value
something like that anyway

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes