HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

vdosss

Mar 24, 2018
I think it's the same order as it shows in the game menu. You can check in the console, variable has the title stored
Mind writing down the full command so we noobies can learn to use it?
i'd like to play around with tons of money but im a complete noob at doing this stuff, i would really appreciate some help.

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
A little Shot in the dark here but can someone please explain how you change your reputation (specifically dom/sub rep) in bondage club with the console?
I think ive got a good chunk down its just im not sure what to put as the "RepType" or for the "Push"

View attachment 949945
I'm a complete noob at console. Does this code appear in the console somewhere, or did you get this code from the Bondage Club GitHub?

Mind writing down the full command so we noobies can learn to use it?
i'd like to play around with tons of money but im a complete noob at doing this stuff, i would really appreciate some help.
I too would love some help if someone is willing to assist!

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'm a complete noob at console. Does this code appear in the console somewhere, or did you get this code from the Bondage Club GitHub?

I too would love some help if someone is willing to assist!
Yeah Sure! I would recommend making an account to mess with the console because you can mess up your account if you try testing things out yourself, BUT if all you want is money then sure! just press f12 and type "Player.Money = 9999" into the console, you can replace the 9999 with however much money you want, also the amount you put will NOT be added on top of what you already have, it will just change your money to whatever # you put in.

Have fun spending without the annoying grind!

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah Sure! I would recommend making an account to mess with the console because you can mess up your account if you try testing things out yourself, BUT if all you want is money then sure! just press f12 and type "Player.Money = 9999" into the console, you can replace the 9999 with however much money you want, also the amount you put will NOT be added on top of what you already have, it will just change your money to whatever # you put in.

Have fun spending without the annoying grind!
Thanks so much! That's heaps useful.

Would you happen to have any idea how to edit an NPC slave's stats? e.g. Dominant/Submissive, Polite/Rude, Horny/Frigid etc.
This is the biggest grind I've encountered so far. Wondering if there's a console way around it.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Thanks so much! That's heaps useful.

Would you happen to have any idea how to edit an NPC slave's stats? e.g. Dominant/Submissive, Polite/Rude, Horny/Frigid etc.
This is the biggest grind I've encountered so far. Wondering if there's a console way around it.
well while I'm willing to bet that you can use the console for that I don't happen to know exactly sorry.

Although I can tell you that I'm assuming that would work similarly to how changing your own characters reputations would be which gets a slightly more complicated. The command may vary just ever so slightly for every slave individually you'd want to change. For example if i wanted to change my kidnappers league reputation I would put "Player.Reputation[0].Value = 100" for other people that [0] may instead be [4] with what ever # they wanted their rep to be at the end and that # inside the bracket depends on where the rep is placed visually on your characters profile.

[0] is the rep at the top, then [1] for the one below it, [2] after that, [3] after that, etc etc... I have a feeling that the slaves stats work in a similar way where it would change depending on the order of what variables are in thier profile already but i haven't really delved into slave stats with the console. I may decide to at some point but you could also give it a shot. Again when messing with new stuff make another account just for that until you've got it down if you don't want to possibly mess up your main acc. If you want me to explain better how to change your reputation(s) then just pm me. Maybe some one else reading this know's how to change slaves stats is willing to share.

You can also access scripts in the console and that Should help you figure things out if you wanna give it a shot, here's a screen shot to help.

Last edited:

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
well while I'm willing to bet that you can use the console for that I don't happen to know exactly sorry.

Although I can tell you that I'm assuming that would work similarly to how changing your own characters reputations would be which gets a slightly more complicated. The command may vary just ever so slightly for every slave individually you'd want to change. For example if i wanted to change my kidnappers league reputation I would put "Player.Reputation[0].Value = 100" for other people that [0] may instead be [4] with what ever # they wanted their rep to be at the end and that # inside the bracket depends on where the rep is placed visually on your characters profile.

[0] is the rep at the top, then [1] for the one below it, [2] after that, [3] after that, etc etc... I have a feeling that the slaves stats work in a similar way where it would change depending on the order of what variables are in thier profile already but i haven't really delved into slave stats with the console. I may decide to at some point but you could also give it a shot. Again when messing with new stuff make another account just for that until you've got it down if you don't want to possibly mess up your main acc. If you want me to explain better how to change your reputation(s) then just pm me. Maybe some one else reading this know's how to change slaves stats is willing to share.

You can also access scripts in the console and that Should help you figure things out if you wanna give it a shot, here's a screen shot to help.
Thanks again for the info. Not sure whether it's possible, but I'll look into this. Definately agree that doing this on a 'test' character is best.

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
I've been messing around in the console to try and edit an NPC's stats in Bondage Club. But, I'm a complete noob at coding and was curious if someone knows what I've done wrong.

Under "Scripts", it lists the following to edit NPC traits:

Code.png

So, I tried the following in the console:
NPCTraitSet(Sarah, "Serious", 35)

However, I get the following error:

Error.png

Any code savvy wizards out there?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The "Sarah" variable isn't set when you called the function in the console. It is null. Maybe it shouldn't be capitalized? Or maybe you have to play further into the game before the variable is initialized?

Reactions: Dan_5858

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
The "Sarah" variable isn't set when you called the function in the console. It is null. Maybe it shouldn't be capitalized? Or maybe you have to play further into the game before the variable is initialized?
Thanks for the reply!

When I type some parts into the console, it shows an auto-complete list of things that I can input. Sarah is one of them, so I think it's correct.
However, I think you're onto something with the variable not being initialised. In-game, you have to spend approx. 12 days with an NPC before their traits are revealed. I'll wait until Sarah's traits appear and try this again.

If this works, the next challenge will be finding the console names of randomly generated NPCs. "Sarah" is one of the consistent main character NPCs, but you can also find randomly generated ones in-game and bring them to your room. Inputting these random NPC names into the console, as I did with "Sarah", does not work. They're probably listed under something specific in the console, but I'm not sure what.

EDIT: Progress on the last bit...You can use CurrentCharacter whilst a random NPC (or perhaps even main character) is selected to edit their traits. applying this to my previous example, it will looks like this:
NPCTraitSet(CurrentCharacter, "Serious", 35)
I just tried this with a random NPC that did have all their traits visible and it works!!

I'll still wait until Sarah's traits are revealed and try the Sarah command. If that doesn't work then I'll try the CurrentCharacter on her as well.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Is there any way to play without disabling privacy settings?
You can use "web server for chrome", install the extension, 1621462829903.png , choose your file that have index.html (IIRC there are 2 folder that have index.html (bondage college folder and bondage club folder)), then play it by clicking under web server url (in my case it's )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lefurdor

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
If ya modify existing trait, there is simpler way, than this:
NPCTraitSet(CurrentCharacter, "Serious", 35)
First check out position in CurrentCharacter.Trait array, then just modify CurrentCharacter.Trait[x].Value = (wanted value)
Well, ya can also modify trait name this way, but ya need to sync private characters just in case, it's probably won't show effect until relogin
((Pretty much same as when ya copied unkidnappable character via PrivateAddCharacter, when their dialog broken until relogin))

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
man if some genius could make a list of console command and their effects, that would be really swell since i am too dumb to figure them out. XD

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get the college uniform in Club, or if there is a command to get it
I believe the easiest way is to click the "Explore Club" room (the magnifying glass) and bring Sarah or Amanda back to your room, have them become your sub. Once they're your sub, which can a few days, you can demand their uniform.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
For newcomers, Bondage College is a relatively short single-player game with a number of characters and scenes. Bondage Club is the actively developed game with far more features, and can be played as either single-player or multiplayer. There is a bit of grinding for some content, although it's pretty easy to cheat money/stats if you want to get to certain content (just don't be an ass to other people if you are playing multiplayer).

Although both games are really fun, it can be a pain to get the games to run the first time. Here is a set of (hopefully) easy-to-follow instructions on how to play (it takes <5 minutes).

Instructions
1. Download the . The version here is pretty old, so best to get the newest and best (currently ~1GB).
2. Extract. If you are planning on playing Bondage College, you can enable cheats by editing 'Cheat.js' in the top directory, and changing the first line 'CheatAllow = false;' to true.
3. In Google Chrome, download & run the .
4. a) If you want to play Bondage college, select 'Choose Folder', and point it to the top directory for Bondage College (usually /Bondage-College-master/).
b) If you want to play Bondage Club, do the same but instead go down one directory to the Bondage Club folder instead (usually /Bondage-College-master/BondageClub/)
5. Hit the blue hyperlink under 'Web Server URL(s)', or type the address into your browser of choice, and enjoy!

You may also find my post on console commands (i.e. cheating) if there is specific content you want to access quickly.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes