HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
I would be glad if someone could help me with this :)
All you need is a local web server. You can use something like (I suggest the portable version for the easiest setup). Use it to create a new server, you don't need to change any settings. Set the folder path to the same folder as the game (the folder with index.html in it). Click on the server in the list then click on the URL for the server and it should automatically open the game. Remember to close the server when you're done.

Reactions: mariuszkahr

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
All you need is a local web server. You can use something like (I suggest the portable version for the easiest setup). Use it to create a new server, you don't need to change any settings. Set the folder path to the same folder as the game (the folder with index.html in it). Click on the server in the list then click on the URL for the server and it should automatically open the game. Remember to close the server when you're done.
that one works for the bondage college, but sadly it shows only a black page for the bondage club.
any way to get it to run with the bondage club too?

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
how can we make it local/offline?
you have to build local copy of club-server and club from Ben's (dev) GitHub (it's 2 separate repos), make changes in server and club to make them running on 127.0.0.1 (localhost) and keep running server when ya wanna play
For that modifications ya need NodeJS (with IDE where ya install required depencies and run server) and MongoDB (optionally MongoDB Compass to modify your DB, but it's not must-have)
Here is link to Ben's

Last edited:

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
It works, thanks!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes