HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
While the recent update on whole are for bondage club only. The amount of content modified is significant plus there have been minor hidden tweaks which changes the way the Club part of game is accessed and played so in that regards the publicly avaialble version is NOT THE SAME as the one funded for patreon sponsors (only). So in light of this ....can some brave contributor post the Jun 10 beta patreon version over here.

Peace

Reactions: swmas

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
He was asking about the cheaters version not the beta version. The cheater version is the same except for the cheats which only affect things like stat progression and money. Content wise they are identical. As for the beta, the public versions tend to come out pretty quickly.

BDSM_is_LOVE

Jun 3, 2018
How can I start the game? If I drag and drop the html file "index" into my Firefox's the game opens but the girl only says thank you ..., thank you .....

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017
How can I start the game? If I drag and drop the html file "index" into my Firefox's the game opens but the girl only says thank you ..., thank you .....
the same happened to me i think the link broke or something cause it used to work for me
The new update for Firefox broke it,
Revert Firefox to Version 67.0.4 and it will work fine,
Remember to turn off auto update.

Reactions: BDSM_is_LOVE

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The new update for Firefox broke it,
Revert Firefox to Version 67.0.4 and it will work fine,
Remember to turn off auto update.
I saw the change where they disable local scripts for security reasons and thought it was gong to hit a bunch of these HTML games.

aarondang02

Mar 3, 2019
another thing u can do is type 'about:config' in the searchbar and toggle 'privacy.file_unique_origin' to false and it'll work. I do not know if there are any downsides to it so don't hold me responsible for any damage or something like that.

Reactions: quewi and Mardion

RatPitGames

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
From what game models are taken from? I found similar graphic on internet but already forget the name

BDSM_is_LOVE

Jun 3, 2018
another thing u can do is type 'about:config' in the searchbar and toggle 'privacy.file_unique_origin' to false and it'll work. I do not know if there are any downsides to it so don't hold me responsible for any damage or something like that.
I downloaded Firefox Version 67.0.4 and deleted all the files with "update" in the name. This way firefox won't update anymore.

Lonehunter2597

Sep 1, 2018
yeah its a great game and all but i have an issue when i start toplay the game when it loads its fine but its missing the text to start the game as i cant start to play the game despite the background and everything needed was on the screen like the credits but just no text boxes to start the game it worked before not for some reason it started acting up like this how do i deal with this???

Reactions: why20210518

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
yeah its a great game and all but i have an issue when i start toplay the game when it loads its fine but its missing the text to start the game as i cant start to play the game despite the background and everything needed was on the screen like the credits but just no text boxes to start the game it worked before not for some reason it started acting up like this how do i deal with this???
New firefox upgrade disable the local file game (i think)... For Firefox > about:config (in the adress bar) -> I take the Risk -> look in the research bar the value "privacy.file_unique_origin" then turn Value "True" to "false" then Reload the browser it should work

Reactions: S.F.R. and Mardion

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Same problem with the other guys with the "thankyou" fest without a start game button, except I'm using chrome which plays all other html games fine.

Firefox is my last resort, but I'd take chrome if I can.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
Same problem with the other guys with the "thankyou" fest without a start game button, except I'm using chrome which plays all other html games fine.

Firefox is my last resort, but I'd take chrome if I can.
Read the Important Information on the OP. This game needs a database so either you use Firefox or you set up a server. It would be nice to use another browser but running Firefox isn't a huge deal.

Reactions: abao

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Can someone confirm that this game still works with firefox, i am trying to start it with firefox 71.0 but i only got the thanks screen

slavesophie

Dec 13, 2019
When I open the file in firefox, I can not start the game, I only see the special thanks. Also the other html-files which can be found in the files do not work.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes