HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
For newcomers, Bondage College is a relatively short single-player game with a number of characters and scenes. Bondage Club is the actively developed game with far more features, and can be played as either single-player or multiplayer. There is a bit of grinding for some content, although it's pretty easy to cheat money/stats if you want to get to certain content (just don't be an ass to other people if you are playing multiplayer).

Although both games are really fun, it can be a pain to get the games to run the first time. Here is a set of (hopefully) easy-to-follow instructions on how to play (it takes <5 minutes).

Instructions
1. Download the . The version here is pretty old, so best to get the newest and best (currently ~1GB).
2. Extract. If you are planning on playing Bondage College, you can enable cheats by editing 'Cheat.js' in the top directory, and changing the first line 'CheatAllow = false;' to true.
3. In Google Chrome, download & run the .
4. a) If you want to play Bondage college, select 'Choose Folder', and point it to the top directory for Bondage College (usually /Bondage-College-master/).
b) If you want to play Bondage Club, do the same but instead go down one directory to the Bondage Club folder instead (usually /Bondage-College-master/BondageClub/)
5. Hit the blue hyperlink under 'Web Server URL(s)', or type the address into your browser of choice, and enjoy!

I may also compile some cheats for Bondage Club if people would find it useful.
Thanks for the guide to the server thing, but fore some reason the cheat don't work

EDIT__________________________
I looked around, and it turns out that there is a CheatAllow variabel in the index.html file !!!

Last edited:

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the guide to the server thing, but fore some reason the cheat don't work

EDIT__________________________
I looked around, and it turns out that there is a CheatAllow variabel in the index.html file !!!
You can also try using the console. Hit F12, go to the console tab and type in 'CheatAllow=true'. That should hopefully work!

Reactions: Simas3

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
does anyone know any console commands? the new update forced me to make a new account for local github version and i dont wanna grind from start.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
As promised in my mini tutorial post, here are a list of useful console commands. I may add to this list as I have the time or if people suggest some. Two things to note:
1. I do not take any responsibility if your game explodes -- be careful when editing your game!
2. Please be kind and courteous; if you're using the multiplayer component of the game, do not use console commands unless all people you are with consent to their use. Nobody likes a cheater affecting their game!

Introduction
To bring up the console, hit 'F12' and go to your console view. Note many of the objects we're editing are stored as arrays. Arrays are a way to store similar attributes in a convenient fashion. For instance, Player.Skill[0] may refer to 'Self-Bondage' and Player.Skill[1] may refer to 'Willpower'. What these specific numbers are will be unique to your game, so you will have to find these out for yourself. Using the above example, you can type in 'Player.Skill' to return all arrays, and then find the one you want to edit. Note as well that until populated (i.e. in our example above, until you have skills to speak of), there may be no data here to edit.

Additionally, all times are stored as Linux timecodes: use to convert these into human readable times.

Commands
  1. Player.Money = x ## Where x is the amount of money you want to have
  2. Player.Skill[x].Level = y ## Where x is the array number and y is the value. Info on Willpower, Bondage, Self-bondage & Evasion live here
  3. Player.Reputation[x] = y ## Where x is the array number and y is the value. Info for dominance/submissiveness, asylum status and other faction statuses (e.g. maid sorority) live here. Note that for some values, like dominance/submissiveness, a positive value represents dominance and negative represents submissiveness (ranging from -100 to 100).
  4. PrivateCharacter[x]## This contains lots of useful information about custom NPCs, including private (NPC) slaves and/or mistresses. This also allows you to change their traits, love and time till sub/dom/lover status
    1. PrivateCharacter[x].Love = y
    2. PrivateCharacter[x].Trait[y].Value = z OR PrivateCharacter[x].Trait[y].Name = 'z' ## (see all 6 traits by using NPCTrait).
    3. PrivateCharacter[x].Event[y].Value = z ## This allows you to change when events happened. This is handy if you want to immediately take someone as a lover or as a dom/sub.
  5. Log[x] ## This contains all sorts of useful times and values used by the game. For instance, this has information on whether or not you currently own a private room or wardrobe. If you're kicked out of your private room as punishment, it will also list the time you will be allowed back in. This can be altered like any time (e.g. Log[13].Value = 1648059383923).
  6. Player.Game.GGTS.Time = x ## This allows you to add additional time to the GGTS (Good Girl Training System), enabling you to advance through levels instantly or accumulate minutes to spend. Great single-player feature! To see how much time is needed per level, run AsylumGGTSLevelTime.
  7. CurrentCharcter ## Allows you to edit the character you're currently talking to (although most/all should be accessible under either Character or PrivateCharacter if they are saved characters).
Hope these are useful. If people have any useful ones I forgot, let me know and I can add. Stay kinky!

Last edited:

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
From above:
Player.Skill[x].Value = y ## Where x is the array number and y is the value. Info on Willpower, Bondage, Self-bondage & skills in general live here
When i use the command and put the skill number and the new value in, nothing happend

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
Is there a way to max your Skills with f12 commands?, i tryout the command above and nothing happend

Last edited:

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
I Downloaded the Bondage College Cheat version and editeted the Settings in my browser but the game is still bugged, help me please

He says:
" Cross-origin request blocked: The same-source rule prohibits reading the external resource on file:///C:/Users/lukas/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa10180.32824/Bondage-College- master/C000_Intro/Intro/Text_EN.csv. (Reason: CORS request was not http). "

Last edited:

stupnot

Sep 10, 2021
I Downloaded the Bondage College Cheat version and editeted the Settings in my browser but the game is still bugged, help me please

He says:
" Cross-origin request blocked: The same-source rule prohibits reading the external resource on file:///C:/Users/lukas/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa10180.32824/Bondage-College- master/C000_Intro/Intro/Text_EN.csv. (Reason: CORS request was not http). "
Since the game uses a backend database to store variables, you will either have to play it online via the website... Or download a 3 year old version of Firefox in order to play the cheat version

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
Since the game uses a backend database to store variables, you will either have to play it online via the website... Or download a 3 year old version of Firefox in order to play the cheat version
where i can download a 3 years old version?

stupnot

Sep 10, 2021
where i can download a 3 years old version?

I was able to get it to work with 61.0b9

Remember to make sure Firefox never auto updates and when you open it in Windows and it asks for permission to make changes to your files... to say no (otherwise it auto updates to the latest version and wont work)

have fun

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
I used the Command right but Nothing Happend, Any Idea?
If you want to edit your skill, you should instead use:
Player.Skill[x].Level = y

Sorry I think that was a typo in my post, I have now corrected. Hopefully that'll work for you!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes