HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Hell-sensei

Feb 5, 2022
yup, it's related to Firefox blocked CORS, the most simple solution - add plugin "CORS Everywhere" and use it
I downloaded the extension and here’s the option menu.
I still can’t load the game without the thankies menu…
I think I’m supposed to enter something specific and after looking a bit on the internet, I found some technics like putting a * in the force value or stuff like that but nothing seems to work.

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
I downloaded the extension and here’s the option menu.
I still can’t load the game without the thankies menu…
I think I’m supposed to enter something specific and after looking a bit on the internet, I found some technics like putting a * in the force value or stuff like that but nothing seems to work.
Download old version Firefox 61.0b9

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Why they left it is a great game
Are the builders thinking of continuing their work?
I've left my monitoring of this topic on, but I doubt it. Last work was a few years ago and they have done work since then, just on Bondage Club, and I don't think they've mentioned this project again.

• Sad
Reactions: Armada1987

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
I've left my monitoring of this topic on, but I doubt it. Last work was a few years ago and they have done work since then, just on Bondage Club, and I don't think they've mentioned this project again.
It's a shame because the game is great:(
I tried the other one they are working on, but this one is better for me

Apr 16, 2021
Does anyone know what's in the latest cheater's version? I was browsing his patreon and noticed a cheaters version was posted like a month ago.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know what's in the latest cheater's version? I was browsing his patreon and noticed a cheaters version was posted like a month ago.
Still hasn't been any noteworthy changes to College on the github, nor talk of any work on College elsewhere that I've seen, so I'm pretty sure it's just a cheats version of Club - maybe a credits update at most.

Reactions: AnotherUsernamer
Apr 16, 2021
Still hasn't been any noteworthy changes to College on the github, nor talk of any work on College elsewhere that I've seen, so I'm pretty sure it's just a cheats version of Club - maybe a credits update at most.
Darn. Thanks for the reply. I hope there's an update sometime this year.

Reactions: Beggarman

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
The cheaters version on their patreon is for their other game called "bondage club" which is a multiplayers browser game.

This game has pretty much been abandoned, for the developer to work on their other title

Reactions: AnotherUsernamer
Apr 16, 2021
The cheaters version on their patreon is for their other game called "bondage club" which is a multiplayers browser game.

This game has pretty much been abandoned, for the developer to work on their other title
That sucks. I wish they didn't fully stop working on this game. Do you know what's in the cheater's version?

Apr 16, 2021
in club? things like "love not decay", "skip minigames" or smth like this
anyway, ya can cheat with console in F12, why even bother...
I see. Is there a list of cheats? I'm not very good at programming so I have no idea how to use F12 other than copying and pasting in cheats I find.

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
And actually, Ben (developer) said it's fine to use F12, but I doubt hacking cheats (^) counts as fine by him as they affect multiplayer part, I advice against trying to using them without subscription
1675179231107.png
(by "own environment" Ben meant single-player parts of game)

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021
And actually, Ben (developer) said it's fine to use F12, but I doubt hacking cheats (^) counts as fine by him as they affect multiplayer part, I advice against trying to using them without subscription
View attachment 2354338
(by "own environment" Ben meant single-player parts of game)
Thanks for posting the cheats before. I use them occasionally. I don't plan to ever use them in multiplayer, I just want to mess around in single player. For the CheatAllow=true menu, would I need to be subscribed to his patreon?

Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for posting the cheats before. I use them occasionally. I don't plan to ever use them in multiplayer, I just want to mess around in single player. For the CheatAllow=true menu, would I need to be subscribed to his patreon?
Is there a cheat to instantly win kidnap battles? I keep running into pandora's people and I don't feel like fighting them every time.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Hello, i dl this game at #1 but the game dont play. i begin with 'index' file but no any happen in begining screen, i only see credit. so, what is problem?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes