HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 16, 2021
I can't skip this page, what should I do?
I think it only works on fire fox. It doesn't work on the most recent fire fox so you'll have to look into downloading an older version of fire fox. You could also use the browser version and press F12, copy and paste "CheatAllow = false" and it should work. DatGuy88 posted it earlier but I don't know how to quote them.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
This game is not abandoned.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
This game is not abandoned.

Pretty sure it is. The only significant recent updates seem to be in the Bondage Club subfolder and to some shared assets that it uses; Why they're running Bondage Club out of a folder in the Bondage College project, idk. Other than those edits, the only work on the game seems to have been some spelling/grammar changes and Chinese translations 6-9 months ago, while the other files don't seem to have been edited for a few years. There's also just... no mention of any work on College from the Patreon, that I can see.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Pretty sure it is. The only significant recent updates seem to be in the Bondage Club subfolder and to some shared assets that it uses; Why they're running Bondage Club out of a folder in the Bondage College project, idk. Other than those edits, the only work on the game seems to have been some spelling/grammar changes and Chinese translations 6-9 months ago, while the other files don't seem to have been edited for a few years. There's also just... no mention of any work on College from the Patreon, that I can see.
Hmm maybe you're right.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Huh, that was quite interesting. Applies way more of a game layer over Bondage Club than I remember Bondage Club having, which was fun at first, but... idk, still has Bondage Club's main problem (IMO) that not much happens once you're bound, whether it's actual sex or just something sex-adjacent or BDSM related - seems like you're occasionally taken for a walk or put in a punishment cage and that's about it.

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
I Downloaded the Bondage College Cheat version and editeted the Settings in my browser but the game is still bugged, help me please

He says:
" Cross-origin request blocked: The same-source rule prohibits reading the external resource on file:///C:/Users/lukas/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa10180.32824/Bondage-College- master/C000_Intro/Intro/Text_EN.csv. (Reason: CORS request was not http). "
One of possible solutions is using plugins like "CORS Everywhere" (in Firefox case)

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
As promised in my mini tutorial post, here are a list of useful console commands. I may add to this list as I have the time or if people suggest some. Two things to note:
1. I do not take any responsibility if your game explodes -- be careful when editing your game!
2. Please be kind and courteous; if you're using the multiplayer component of the game, do not use console commands unless all people you are with consent to their use. Nobody likes a cheater affecting their game!

Introduction
To bring up the console, hit 'F12' and go to your console view. Note many of the objects we're editing are stored as arrays. Arrays are a way to store similar attributes in a convenient fashion. For instance, Player.Skill[0] may refer to 'Self-Bondage' and Player.Skill[1] may refer to 'Willpower'. What these specific numbers are will be unique to your game, so you will have to find these out for yourself. Using the above example, you can type in 'Player.Skill' to return all arrays, and then find the one you want to edit. Note as well that until populated (i.e. in our example above, until you have skills to speak of), there may be no data here to edit.

Additionally, all times are stored as Linux timecodes: use to convert these into human readable times.

Commands
  1. Player.Money = x ## Where x is the amount of money you want to have
  2. Player.Skill[x].Level = y ## Where x is the array number and y is the value. Info on Willpower, Bondage, Self-bondage & Evasion live here
  3. Player.Reputation[x] = y ## Where x is the array number and y is the value. Info for dominance/submissiveness, asylum status and other faction statuses (e.g. maid sorority) live here. Note that for some values, like dominance/submissiveness, a positive value represents dominance and negative represents submissiveness (ranging from -100 to 100).
  4. PrivateCharacter[x]## This contains lots of useful information about custom NPCs, including private (NPC) slaves and/or mistresses. This also allows you to change their traits, love and time till sub/dom/lover status
    1. PrivateCharacter[x].Love = y
    2. PrivateCharacter[x].Trait[y].Value = z OR PrivateCharacter[x].Trait[y].Name = 'z' ## (see all 6 traits by using NPCTrait).
    3. PrivateCharacter[x].Event[y].Value = z ## This allows you to change when events happened. This is handy if you want to immediately take someone as a lover or as a dom/sub.
  5. Log[x] ## This contains all sorts of useful times and values used by the game. For instance, this has information on whether or not you currently own a private room or wardrobe. If you're kicked out of your private room as punishment, it will also list the time you will be allowed back in. This can be altered like any time (e.g. Log[13].Value = 1648059383923).
  6. Player.Game.GGTS.Time = x ## This allows you to add additional time to the GGTS (Good Girl Training System), enabling you to advance through levels instantly or accumulate minutes to spend. Great single-player feature! To see how much time is needed per level, run AsylumGGTSLevelTime.
  7. CurrentCharcter ## Allows you to edit the character you're currently talking to (although most/all should be accessible under either Character or PrivateCharacter if they are saved characters).
Hope these are useful. If people have any useful ones I forgot, let me know and I can add. Stay kinky!
I suggest ya add things like:
CurrentCharacter.AllowItem=true (allows to restrain any npc ya talk with)
PrivateAddCharacter(CurrentCharacter, null, true)(copy selected character (even players in online room!) as npc in your room, but usually don't have dialogs until relogin) Note: if ya stuck in dialog with one of them use DialogLeave() to forcefully close broken dialog.
PrivateCharacterMax=x will virtually change size of your private room, by virtually I mean on relogin ya have to do this again. All extra characters will be saved btw, so ya can keep as example 32-36 npc's here and have no problems... but I suggest not going over 40, game will be significally slower
CharacterRelease(x) freeing character x from any bounds without locks, example: CharacterRelease(Player)
PrivateNPCCollaring() will directly launch npc collaring scene (ignoring all pre-conditions like requested time or NPC being Mistress(uncollarable)) and set her love 100 as bonus
PrivatePlayerCollaring() do, obviously, same thing, but reversed (your character will be slave of CurrentCharacter)

Last edited:
Reactions: DatGuy88

Hell-sensei

Feb 5, 2022
Need some help please.
When I launch the game, there are only the "thank you" stuff.
Yes I checked the OP and even after modifying the "privacy.file_unique_origin" in firefox parameters, there seem to be no change.

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Need some help please.
When I launch the game, there are only the "thank you" stuff.
Yes I checked the OP and even after modifying the "privacy.file_unique_origin" in firefox parameters, there seem to be no change.
is there errors in console (f12)?
scripts probably not loaded because CORS error

Hell-sensei

Feb 5, 2022
is there errors in console (f12)?
scripts probably not loaded because CORS error
Now that you say that, it is the case.

" Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at file:///C:/Users/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Bondage%20College/Bondage-College-master/C000_Intro/Intro/Text_EN.csv. (Reason: CORS request not http)"

If I understand this correctly it's due to this new firefox version thing ?
Do you know how I can fix that ?

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Now that you say that, it is the case.

" Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at file:///C:/Users/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Bondage%20College/Bondage-College-master/C000_Intro/Intro/Text_EN.csv. (Reason: CORS request not http)"

If I understand this correctly it's due to this new firefox version thing ?
Do you know how I can fix that ?
yup, it's related to Firefox blocked CORS, the most simple solution - add plugin "CORS Everywhere" and use it

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes