HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for posting the cheats before. I use them occasionally. I don't plan to ever use them in multiplayer, I just want to mess around in single player. For the CheatAllow=true menu, would I need to be subscribed to his patreon?
yep, CheatAllow is available for subscribers, as I said before it's not really necessary as ya can recreate pretty much same effect with F12

Reactions: AnotherUsernamer

KinkyMolly

Mar 23, 2023
heya, uhm ik i shouldnt cheat but is there a way to get the "Owner padlock" off using commands?
My owner locked something on me that he knew i didnt like but he got disconnected before he could take it off and i havent seen him since... its starting to really annoy me...

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
heya, uhm ik i shouldnt cheat but is there a way to get the "Owner padlock" off using commands?
My owner locked something on me that he knew i didnt like but he got disconnected before he could take it off and i havent seen him since... its starting to really annoy me...
ya can go to management and pay 60$ (if first time or 200$ if not) to be released from ownership and ask to release from restraints...
if ya can't walk normally because of restrains use
Code:
MainHallWalk("Management")
from main hall
UPD: after searching in code found this function
Code:
ManagementBreakOnlineOwnership()
, directly launch breaking ownership without fee, at least I won't see it here. However it may not work on Extreme difficulty, can't say for sure 1680328943889.png

Last edited:

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
removing ownership should unlock owner-only locks
UPD: as ya see it'll be shown as error
1680333063468.png

Last edited:

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
I heared that each Stat in Bondage College, Like Rope Master, Fighting, Art etc has his own Effect
For Example with Fighting you can win Mini games easyer, does Anyone knows what the effects are?

Apr 16, 2021
I heared that each Stat in Bondage College, Like Rope Master, Fighting, Art etc has his own Effect
For Example with Fighting you can win Mini games easyer, does Anyone knows what the effects are?
I've only noticed Rope Master and Fighting skills change the game. Rope Master allows you to tie yourself up with rope. It also lets you tie the girls in your room an extra position. I think you can only get Rope Master 2 or 3 without cheating. Fighting just makes fights 1 level easier. For example, Hard fights would be Medium. The other skills will probably have a purpose in the future if Ben decides to work on this game again.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
Your question got me curious so I dug around in the code. This is what I came up with. It might not be everything.

Arts
Ch 4 - Everyone gains love equal to level when painting someone
Ch 8 - Enables the sword dance option when a knight during the play (gives Julia bonus love if used)
Ch 9 - love gain when drawing Jennifer

Fighting
General - Fight progress bar fills more on hit (+1 per level)
Ch 9 - force open the door (need at least level 2)
Ch 12 - gain additional submission when spanking, increased chance of winning fight with Jennifer

Rope Mastery
General - can perform self bondage with rope (where allowed, need at least level 2)
Ch 4 - Can perform self shibari while modeling
Ch 5 - progress bar during tying phase of fight fills faster
Ch 6 - Progress bar in the struggling mini game fills faster
Ch 12 - enables using three ropes to tie subs

Seduction
Ch 1 - +1 to love gain when kissing Amanda
Ch 4 - Additional dialog option with Jennifer when she's modeling (stunning beauty), additional dialog option with Julia (work of art)
Ch 7 - Additional dialog option with Amanda (sweetest thing), additional dialog option with Jennifer (can't resist a challenge)
Ch 8 - +1 to love gain when calling Amanda pretty, bonus to love gain when calling Julia quaint
Ch 9 - Allows you to do things with Jennifer if love or submission aren't high enough (sit, kiss, get egg back, make love), makes it easier to pleasure Yuki
Ch 11 - Additional dialog options with Natalie/Sidney
Ch 12 - Makes it easier to make love with a character if they're not your gf/sub, bonus love gain when kissing, additional dialog with Sidney in pub (pretty eyes)

Sports
General - allows you to remove the vibrating egg from yourself
Ch 7 - Tennis progress bar fills more on hit (+1 per level)
Ch 9 - can struggle back out of the hole, allows you to climb when searching
Ch 10 - makes the race easier when tied up by Sidney/Jennifer
Ch 12 - love gain when running with Jennifer (outcome of race based on level), additional options when swimming with Jennifer

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2020
Thought I'd link this since I use this a lot, has commands for both college and club:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
If time allows, it would be nice if the OP could be updated with the proper source :

instead of the now dysfunctional github page.

Feb 23, 2020
I wish ben started to focus more on the college, because the club doesn't feel like it needs much more. Not only that, but also the interactions in the college were better like 90% of the time. The only reason any of the club's interactions were better is because you would maybe find someone online who was really good at rp, but even then it felt slow and dragged out because all of the actions had to be thought out and typed.

Reactions: Beggarman

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
I had this problem too. I could solve it by using an old version of firefox. The new firefox does not support this game.
You can simply play the free online version at - it does work in Firefox and it is still actively developed.
I have no idea why this thread is marked abandoned, the game is in active development; if you check the source from the link, the latest update is from yesterday.

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
You can simply play the free online version at - it does work in Firefox and it is still actively developed.
I have no idea why this thread is marked abandoned, the game is in active development; if you check the source from the link, the latest update is from yesterday.
Is cheats enabled in the online version ?

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
The game gets translation and server side updates but there have been no content additions in years. The developer has said they're not planning any more, any continuation would be in the Bondage Club game. Most of the College characters have already been added. It's more accurate to say this game is complete instead of abandoned.

Is cheats enabled in the online version ?
There's a Patreon exclusive link to a version that has cheats. It's not really worth posting because it changes every time Bondage Club is updated. If you need some help I got bored one day and wrote a guide that contains all the items, skill points, and skill effects in the game.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes