Seeking Bondage/dom/sub-focused stories with avoidable or light S&M

liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
I can't stand depictions of pain, especially anything that would realistically leave a lasting mark or draw blood. I'd also prefer it not have any noncon, though dubcon is okay.

The only thing I've played in this category is the sublime Deviant Discoveries, so any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Edit: Could be femdom, maledom, f/f, m/m, or anything in between.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You might enjoy the stuff with Alina and the mom's route in Sisterly Lust. The mom's route is technically femdom, but there's a third party involved, a girl, and mom usually orders you to do dominant things to her, rather than just dominating you. With Alina, she's a little submissive fucktoy. No actual bondage that I can think of, but they're among my favorite scenes in such games.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions!

I should clarify that femdom is fine. I even prefer it, but the kind doesn't matter much.
Ah, yeah, personally, not a switch, so I don't have a lot of femdom content in my library. Mythic Manor has a couple characters who might work for you, but as yet neither of them have been all that dominant/submissive sexually.

Reactions: liltimmy