Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
920x1080.jpg

Overview:
This is a tight room escape game with binding elements.
The player controls the bound heroine to search for the props, unlock the shackles, avoid the enemy and escape the chamber of secrets, and finally wins!
Thread Updated:2020-09-15
Release Date:2019-11-27
Developer: MCG -
Censored:No
Version:Final
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった

ss_3cdbbd7897b20dd32b82076f3ee92eeda4651c0f.1920x1080.jpg ss_0c06e013737445bdce5af17f6817a867d9a8b3de.1920x1080.jpg 1186260_screenshots_20191219053844_1.jpg ss_57f265fc66e462723f23afd6adbc41b073f8053c.1920x1080.jpg ss_97a635b5c7071667626e58451a023f5d081c5491.1920x1080.jpg ss_57f265fc66e462723f23afd6adbc41b073f8053c.1920x1080.jpg ss_c1de0fc5f357316ea8c18d195f23926678f61526.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
How's the translation? This reminds me a lot of Private Model (the female model's look, at least a few poses, the bondage theme, hell it seems like the same developer (MCG vs MCGame) but under a new account) and that had nothing but the bare minimum of menu items translated. I'm a sucker for bondage games even if they're frustratingly sexless, so I'm probably going to end up playing this anyway, but it may be worth a heads up if they pull that shit again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jakalair

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Played what I could.
It seems to use similar mechanics as to the modern day Hitman games.
If you get stuck in another language, one of the menu options on the menu screen is a drop down menu select.

Last edited:

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Played it on steam a few months back... then the dev didnt add new levels.. and I am still stuck at the library with no idea how to complete the level... for free from here it might be worth something for people... I regret paying money for it

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Played it on steam a few months back... then the dev didnt add new levels.. and I am still stuck at the library with no idea how to complete the level... for free from here it might be worth something for people... I regret paying money for it
Same here.

Reactions: Skyzenski

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It honestly breaks my heart a little to have to call a bondage-centric game "bad" in any respect, but... I'll try to be succinct.
  • It makes no sense that you can take off your clothes at will, but taking off your shoes and walking in bare feet makes the same sound as high heels on linoleum or concrete; it doesn't make sense that a game with a rather prominent stealth mechanic doesn't have a feature as basic as that.
  • The coin mechanic used to distract the guards is buggy, at least in the tutorial level; sometimes the coin will despawn before it lands or simply make no noise, wasting one of your precious resources.
  • Movement animations in the game have a higher priority than the release animations, meaning you can scoot along the floor faster than normal if you untie your feet while moving, and can even "sprint-scoot" by holding Shift...
  • ...inversely, holding two opposing movement buttons at the same time (A/D or W/S) will have your character staying pretty much in place while the footstep sounds play...
  • ...additionally, spamming 'C' to crouch while moving will let you move close to full walking speed while being more or less silent. However, most enemies work on sight and not exclusively sound.
  • But speaking of sound detection, the police enemies can sometimes hear you through walls if you're running and chase you down, leading them to break through locked doors to get to you.
  • There is no way to beat the "Large Library" chapter. Your best bet for trying to beat it may probably be sprinting right through the center of the room toward the exit (it hasn't worked for me thus far), since you have no distraction coins and there are multiple guards patrolling every alternative route. The only feasible alternative, theoretically, is heading up the righthand staircase and sprinting past the two guards there to the exit.
  • The in-game inventory has a "Make" option on the right side that seems completely superfluous. If anyone knows how this works, or any potential recipes, do be sure to let us know. I also like that there are nine different equip slots, but only four different types of equipable clothing items—seems like they bit off more than they could chew.
Hey, I said I'd try to be succinct, but there's so much that's awful about this game that it's not worth an actual review. The best compliment I can give it is, "The game runs fairly smoothly, while still being kinda choppy in random places."

spectre87

May 16, 2020
guys but how do you pass the first level? the girl remains tied up even though I cut the strings :oops:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
It honestly breaks my heart a little to have to call a bondage-centric game "bad" in any respect, but... I'll try to be succinct.
I don't want to be overly mean, as bondage-centric games are critically underserved and a lot of them are kinda budget, but frankly, a decent chunk of them are... not necessarily good? There's a few non-3D games which get the theme pretty well and are quite hot but which I wouldn't call amazing gameplay-wise (e.g. Bondage College/Club, Hostage Hotel, 3072AD) and a poorly-mapped cave system of DiD games on DeviantArt which I'm undecided on. Of the 3D games, it's basically just Alex8778 making... interesting prototypes, I guess it the best way to put it. Like, they're making stuff with control schemes that are trying to replicate the awkwardness of being bound without being too frustrating, which I applaud, but the actual game side of things is a tad lacking. Pretty much all the games I can think of seem to be weirdly sex-averse too (bar Bondage College, and maybe Hostage Hotel) which is kinda odd when most of these will have you naked at some point, and a decent few will have you orgasming, but almost none have solid person-to-person contact of any sort.

This... again, don't want to sound too harsh, but the game's just kinda mediocre, even for the price. I've only gotten about halfway through the police station level but I've mostly given up. Largely for some of the problems gdrocker posted. The game feels pushed out the door early, kinda buggy, incomplete and unpolished. I'm not having fun playing it. The bondage feels fairly superficial. The police are just irritating (as far as I can tell, you can't escape them once seen, but the time between them seeing you and catching you is artificially inflated by them doing dumb animations),the game's stealth aspects don't feel well crafted, and the cops themselves don't really do anything when they catch you. There's no animations when you're "struggling" out of certain positions. It just feels like they got halfway through and went "eh, fuck it" and slapped it up on Steam.

I'm pretty much convinced this is made by the same people who did Private Model (which I mentioned above) considering the model and animation similarities, as well as the general "eh, it's mostly done, just ship it" attitude. The good news is, this doesn't seem to have a janky translation. The bad news is that that's because there's fuck all to translate but some menu options, from what I've seen. There's a few bits of odd text but not much untranslated (although sometimes small snippets of text don't translate). The game's just kinda disappointing.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I'm pretty much convinced this is made by the same people who did Private Model (which I mentioned above) considering the model and animation similarities...
Yeah, there's almost no real comparison to be made. I'm 100% sure they're the same developer, despite clever wording making it seem like they're not... I mean, come on—"MCG" and "MCGame"? Couldn't be a coincidence.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote