Unity - Abandoned - Bondage Nightmare [126] [Alex8778]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Radios

Best game. There are drawbacks (voice acting) + you need to get used to the controls. But the atmosphere is good, the idea of the game, the model is perfectly drawn and the physics is excellent. The only game in its genre of such high quality.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Once again, a game that could've been great if it had been given some level of focus in its design.

Managed to get to Level 3 through sheer determination, but I feel as though that's as far as I get. The game is terrible at telling you what controls what—evidently W and S do similar things to Left and Right Mouse, and then Space does... something? And to think that Level 4 is supposedly going to introduce enemies that chase you down while you're flailing about like a dying fish?

This game needs an absolute redesign, and maybe a shift in focus. Instead of maybe just "roll to your phone X kilometers away", it should maybe let you explore different levels of bondage restriction and force you to find elements that might help you escape—burn the ropes around your wrists with a candle until they fray and snap, or use a rusty shovel to saw through your ankle ropes... nearly anything else would be better than what's presently here. When the game expects you to be able to balance on your knees and then perform a perfect somersault between two gravestones to get to your phone, I think that's just a teensy bit too much.