Unity Abandoned Bondage Nightmare [126] [Alex8778]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
I played through the entire game. There's no sex scenes or ending, so a walk-through would be pointless. You just gotta get in there and struggle your way through for the sake of struggling. If you don't enjoy being frustrated, you simply won't like this game, because there's nothing else to it. It's very niche and definitely hit or miss, but I thought it was interesting, speaking as a person who appreciates the games that actually restrict your mobility when your character is in bondage. I'd say it's more of a cute little idea/demo than a real game, especially since playing with zombies enabled makes it basically impossible.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
it's an ok game.. like the person above me said it's hit or miss...
@Ryahn my boney yet feathered overlord, i thanks thee. also, now that your are reading this other games by this dev when? XD

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
This could have been fun for a bit, but those controls are annoying as fuck unless I was doing something wrong. I'll try again today. I hate that all the controls are backwards. It's confusing when you're trying to play drunk. Also I still can't figure out exactly how to rotate her.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Graphics is good, but I gave up in third level... The terrain is just too difficult for my patience.

Reactions: mteir

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Never was sure I had anything useful to say on any of the games, so I guess my first posting goes to the cream of the crap in terms of controls.

I mean, okay, the A/D sideways rolling is straightforward, but that'd only make for anything resembling a tolerably sub-par gameplay if there was the barest hint of actual logic to what W/S (mostly fail to, as far as I can tell) do.

The guy should probably stick to doing 3D equivalents of VNs; the graphics are every bit as good as the so-called control are garbage.

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Ryahn the game got updated....
  • Implemented a crazy idea that I really liked. Now, if you wish, the
    main heroine may have a plastic bag on his head and you need to get to the phone before the heroine suffocates.
  • Added a ball gag.
  • Stronger heroine. Moving around is now a little easier.
  • Added first-person view. It's almost impossible to play, but it was interesting for me to do it :)

Reactions: axelaen

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
i know i can be really stupid some time!!! but i can't find out how to start this game.... i've selected rope color etc and can't find out how to start playing o_O suggestions?
EDIT: nvm i'm as dumb as i thought

Last edited:

Joseph81

Mar 12, 2019
Dude needs to learn how to fucking program game controls...ffs man, make the game somewhat playable.

Jun 30, 2018
From what I've seen of other comments, they believe this game is unplayable because of its controls and camera. I don't believe that to be the case, the first thing I thought when I played this was "Man, this feels just like I AM BREAD." And I feel likes that's what they have accomplished, they don't have the sex scenes people on this site are looking for. But they have given a game that is challenging and engaging, no handholds or easy access wins. Just the feeling of accomplishment with an erotic twist.
Overall, If you enjoyed QWOP or other patience consuming games of the past few years. And don't need graphic scenes of a tied down girl getting railed by the undead, I would recommend this game to you.

Reactions: Mortimer
Feb 21, 2018
V116
interesting idea, difficult to play.
i don't think its a bad experience. even though fun quickly faded for me. it does a great job of conveying how difficult it would be to properly move if you were tied up like the character is.
and i can't think of anything like it. so nice effort of the developer.
a shame most won't appreciate the experience this offers.

Last edited:
Reactions: look_skywalker

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
interesting idea, difficult to play.
i don't think its a bad experience. even though fun quickly faded for me. it does a great job of conveying how difficult it would be to properly move if you were tied up the the character is.
and i can't think of anything like it. so nice effort of the developer.
a shame most won't appreciate the experience this offers.
I agree. It's difficult to move, but being tied like that I don't think it's supposed to be easy. So the gameplay seems rather immersive to me. Besides, as I understand in later updates that haven't been uploaded here the author made it easier to move. And added some interesting content too.
This really is one of a kind game, both in idea and execution.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes