3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Short Guide to getting Good Ending:
There is not such thing as "Good ending" or "bad ending". This game has only one ending. Each choice has the same overall outcome, but different details. And that's why you haven't been able to unlock certain gallery images; you need to explore all branches.

Ollimamma0

Feb 20, 2018
There is not such thing as "Good ending" or "bad ending". This game has only one ending. Each choice has the same overall outcome, but different details. And that's why you haven't been able to unlock certain gallery images; you need to explore all branches.
There is a bad ending, but you have to make a lot of bad choices to get it. If you happen to get the bad ending, making one different choice for something with Alicia is usually enough to unlock the good ending.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is a bad ending, but you have to make a lot of bad choices to get it. If you happen to get the bad ending, making one different choice for something with Alicia is usually enough to unlock the good ending.
not any certain endings as far as i've seen :)
well except the girls fall for each other .. about it

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I'll believe it when you prove it.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
^ Wow! I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how this ending could possibly happen. I've tried every branch and the result has always been the so-called Good Ending. Although, I must say, I've played version 1.3 only.

Oct 26, 2017
Found this completely randomly and gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. Someone who actually knows how to properly write a novel in RMMV, knows how to code, uses layers instead of redrawing the same things over and over again, and shows concerns about performance and optimization, including mobile compatibility and display. The transition effects are perfect.

You won't have to freak out over typos here because it clearly wasn't done by some amateur pretending to be a writer, but an actual writer. And it's on itch, which is a huge plus.

But back to the actual game. It is extremely cute. Adorable, if I may say. Art, expressions, dialogue, all of it. A girl trying to explain her damsel in distress bondage fetish, how she came to like it, how she felt weird about it and telling her childhood friend about it, and even if that's not your thing, it is likely to make you smile and feel warm.
the girls fall for each other
And they kiss. The purest form of love, right here, right now. They also have nice feet.

So, yes, here we have it, DID with full focus on girls' love in a more friendly way. The presence of both "sexual harassment" and "no sexual content" tags made me giggle a bit. :p

This doesn't count as a necro, right? If it does, I apologize and will withdraw my post.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it doesn't matter what anyone thinks .. i actually loved the way things turned out for the girls ... nice game (y)

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe we could petition to have the "no sexual content" tag renamed to "no vanilla content". :devilish:
Haven't been following many tag suggestion/revamp threads here, but it's likely to end up in limbo. Can't exactly blame F95 for this, games are slightly harder to tag than random CG galleries (and Sam has announced, if I'm not mistaken, that a tag "intervention" feature of sorts was being considered in the LU alpha thread, so that might help the community help developers properly tag their games so they keep trending without misleading users either).
if any one is still playing this game ... a walkthorugh would be appreciated....

Short Guide to getting Good Ending:
Chapter 6 select Study with Alicia.
Chapter 10 select Tell her to Decline.
Chapter 14 Fireworks with Alicia.
Late thanks for the input, by the way.

Last edited:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Did a couple quick edits. Added nipples to the base models of Robin and Celine, Alicia needed a bit too much reconstruction to make it practical (both Robin and Alicia were missing parts of their breasts, Robin wasn't too bad to fix though). Quality isn't anything special, but shouldn't make your eyes bleed or anything. Also made bra2 topless for both of them, that's purely a graphical change and isn't acknowledged in game. Applies to session only, isn't reflected in CG.

Note: Robin's left breast WILL clip through shirts if bra2 is used with a top over it. No way to avoid that without re-coding. Non-issue for Celine.

Install instructions:
Drag and drop into pictures folder, overwriting old files ([game directory]/www/img/pictures)

Previews
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: quick fix to Robin, may have cut off part of her arm copying from arm binder version to normal.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote