3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1691315064987.png

Overview:
Magical force known as Chroma drives the world,
and Chroma-compatible people called Aions govern the lands as nobles.
On a small fishing island, out in the middle of the seas,
an Aion girl named Seles sees her life changed forever after getting caught up in a dark plot.
Now on the run, she ventures the world’s countries in search of answers,
gathering a following of other girls all setting out for their own reasons.
However, the open roads are a dangerous place indeed for a group of young travellers,
as peril and captivity lurks around every corner…​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-25
Release Date: 2020-12-12
Developer: DID Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Bonds
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

YsjNCP.png oEdrXy.png c9jZMu.png eE08RZ.png Hssh1z.png FhRhWE.png
+tJB+I.png heTm1k.png YXSY7a.png beKkkP.png E6aWJs.png F1dH2I.png

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So should one play the first game first, or does it not matter? How connected would the 2 games be?

Reactions: Zepheral

swedishsmurf24

Sep 23, 2017
Does this game have any kind of penetration, or its just bondage?
Based on the content of the creator's previous games, I believe there will be no penetration at all.
So should one play the first game first, or does it not matter? How connected would the 2 games be?
I don't think it matters much whether you played first game or not, the only real connection between them that I know of is that they share many mechanics and the same world. Though if you like bondage i recommend you play the first game anyway simply because it's a good game.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
What is this rope ception blue ball game? Finished Chapter 1 and started to doubt if there were any nudity. Decrypting the rpgmvp files and I can't find any nudity. There's so much potential in this kidnapping game... rip.

From what I played so far, there's basically the bad people, a gang of girls that want to tie people up for some reason, and you try to figure out what's going on. The fights are kind of different than usual. Instead of killing someone, you have to lower the enemy's health and tie them in ropes. You have to tie every enemy to win but they can free themself so you have to choose carefully.

It would have been perfect if you could actually do anything with people after you've tied them up.

Last edited:

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Does this game have nudity or is it only clothed bondage?
I think it's more like the prequel that don't have any sexual content at all but only give fanservice. So far it has the same mechanics yet new gimmicks like the interrogation minigame. Still gonna play this game due it gives the same fun gameplay of the prequel.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
it's very hard in the first two act and there is no sexual content. Just the binding fetish that's... ok.
In any case there is a bug in the escape test. When you call your ally when you don't have a gag, she move on the right and she is stuck.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes