3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The premise is pretty interesting, with mechanics for bondage, escaping and tying other people up.
Asking for hardcore M/F penetration and rape is obviously too much for a yuri-themed softcore game, anyone who can read the room would instantly understand that, but they could at least add something.

Have the heroine orgasm and makes a lot of noise when the 'distraction' meter maxes out from her grinding on the crotch-rope too much while trying to escape, have a bondage senario where the bindings include a vibrator that adds a time-limit before she cums, have a scene where the guard-characters who check her bindings when she makes too much noise come in and gropes the heroine.

This is obviously fetish work, it's intended to titillate. It's too kinky to not be sexual, so why have it be so tame and bland that nothing actually happens?

You've got a fucking meter for how horny the heroine got while trying to escape, why doesn't it do anything?

Edit: I saw people mentioning mods and I see that my game-folder has mods installed in it.
How do I activate these and/or are there more?

Also, where is this gallery.json file that I need to editto unlock the full gallery? I can't find it in the data folder and win10's file-search function is dogshit.
Edit: It's in the save folder, of course.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looking at the overkill mod

Do you just want to skip to the mod content?
Hold "w" upon starting a new game (if using default keybindings). Select Yes to the two questions (skip, and "playtesting?"). Then use the crystal to skip to camp.
Use the crystal to do what? Where's the camp?
I can use bugtester tools to skip forward, but to which chapter?
When am I skipping to, to unlock this freeplay shit?

wombatcombat

Apr 27, 2018
Looking at the overkill mod

I can use bugtester tools to skip forward, but to which chapter?
When am I skipping to, to unlock this freeplay shit?
The camp is unlocked around chapter 3, so if you go to any point after that (such as the very end of chapter 15), you'll be fine. Hold down W during the cutscenes too to skip past those if you want.

To get to the camp itself, interact with a signpost. That will let you fast travel. The escape practice tent is on the right side. That's where you can access the freeplay stuff and custom escapes.

Morizel

Jul 13, 2020
There is a mod manager (kind of) in main menu.
Well, is there any other mods for Didnapper 2? Okay, here is Overkill and Yuti's mod, it's more like about bondage. And that's it?
Crystall is more about to show how character look in different clothes.

Last edited:

Morizel

Jul 13, 2020
Here is chance that more things can be added in DLC "Truth", but its release has been delayed up to June 15, 2024.

To all of our fans,

As is quasi tradition at this point, a lot of key members of the development team behind Truth have had personal life issues in the past few months.

To cut to the chase, we will not be able to meet our initially announced release date for the expansion.

We took the time to ask and discuss with our Patrons, and have come to the conclusion that our best course of action is to delay the release of the expansion as a whole to make sure it releases content-ready.

As such, you can expect Truth to release on Steam and Itch on Saturday, 15 June 2024.

As a reminder if you aren't 100% up to date on the project, Truth is a free expansion update that will add 6 all-new, full size story chapters, 3 new explorable regions, and a plethora of side content - without even getting into the system changes.

To make sure we can deliver an expansion that is up to our quality standards, we have no choice but to take more time.

We're sorry to all of you who were looking forward to enjoying Truth in March, and we're extremely thankful for the continued trust and resources given to us by our generous Patrons.

Prologue

DID Games Producer
While it is delayed, I see only two ways to deal with DIDnapper 2's troubles:
-make more mods for DID2 where modder can deal with it;
-play or make better games like DID2. Advices with links also may help.

intuitionintuition

Feb 16, 2020
constantly feeling underlevelled but managed to get through right to the final battle which is unbeatable...is lv51 not enough? I'm not sure where there would be any major XP I missed. also, the cards which apply skills don't work, not sure if they should.

other than that, really a nice game.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Soon 0.11 beta 2 (WIP)
Overkill2Patch0.10.5.zip 210 MB

Current version of the mod : 1.0.9
Which includes :
Yuti's mod : 1.0.3
KombatWombat's Overkill 2 mod : 0.8.4

YutiMod-1.0.3.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: wombatcombat

Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
So after playing for an hour: is there anything really sexuall in this game? Aside from the Bondage escape I mean. Though even that is rather tame without the mod. Man why are all these nice bondage games such teases (3072AD, Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes, Ero Witches, A Drow's life etc.)
Is this a thing, a fetish of sorts? Having to imagine stuff inside your head? Truly a tragedy. Welp, at least I have Mira co. Rescue und FemU to revisit whenever I need a good bondage game

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes