3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, this game is too cruel teasing :KEK:
I just cant play games that only tease, because I'll always be stressing like "Just have sex Already'', its to stressful on my mind and to cruel on my cock.:cry:

This kind of games is for bondage fetish guys.
I cannot understand guys who like games with JUST bondage, just as straight guys cannot understand why gay guys like guys and they who cannot understand why straight guys like woman. Or can they I dont know?o_O

Yes, and the "speech impediment" tag. ;)
Those ropes are tied tight!:LOL:

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I just cant play games that only tease, because I'll always be stressing like "Just have sex Already'', its to stressful on my mind and to cruel on my cock.:cry:
If it would at least have full nudity, but bondage fully clothed only is too cruel. Especially since the game seems to have awesome mechanics judging from the screenshots.
Unfortunately good bondage games are rare, Evil Goddess is imho the best rpg maker bondage game and Skyrim with mods the best 3d bondage game.

It's sad that so rarely good new bdsm games appear.

Had high hopes for this game e.g.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sadisticas-revenge-v1-0-2-fix-kinkgamesinc.31831/

Unfortunately it was abandoned.

Ok sorry for the long rambling, but with nudity/sex this game would have probably been fantastic too.

Chrysophade

Dec 5, 2018
yup needs "no sexual content"i dont get what the idea for this even was whats the purpose of tying them up and having that mechanic if youre not making any use of it

Ollimamma0

Feb 20, 2018
The lead developer said in a stream that people here get the beta version wrong, and that it's v35 and v36, as in the 35th and 36th upload to Patreon supporters. He was a bit confused as to why we'd put a period in there.
He also said the balancing issues people have complained about here are things they will work on more when they have all the story and most of the enemies and skills added, and to be patient because the game won't be ready for full release for some months still. Apparently he doesn't want to join here because he thinks he will be banned if he asks people not to hurt the development by pirating it.
From what I understand they do an update for patrons at the end of each month, so if someone are to leak a version, I'd wait for v37 at this point.
I also think this will be useful. I got a hold of it a while back, and they haven't changed the link since:

It's a dynamic document where they write what the upcoming changes in the next update will be as they add them. Seems like they will finish chapter 11 in v37, according to this. I just hope that me sharing it won't make them change the link, if they read this forum...

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
So i played the Demo and have to say:
Fuck, its difficulty. No easy win. With every Level up you get less Exp, so you reach fast a point you get no more exp. Without the option to cheat i wouldnt have played it longer.

If you like Bondage this game can hit you weakspot.

But yeah its frustating to see not more skin. I dont need nudity or sexual content, some lingerie and upskirts would be enough for me. Didnapper had at least one upskirt with the female wizard. Sure , why the should all walk with skirts? I ask: Why Not ?

And some more auto struggle would be great. If i push no button she only lays there like a stone.
The lock picking makes no fun (why we need that?) and the "capture from behind" is too fast for my eyes. i always get detected and have to fight.
So it is like the first Didnapper game. A lot of Potential but the developer is too shy to make it really great therefore, he falls short of his possibilities . (never forgot the dschinn with the selfbondage magic spell from first didnapper)

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for the upload! The story looks good so far.

I was looking forward to see if any new graphics and mechanics have been added to the Escape System since the last demo, but it looks like the pole tie in Chapter 8 is just a variation of the basic tie. Fingers crossed that the new suspension tie coming in v39 introduces new graphics!

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Thank you for the upload! The story looks good so far.

I was looking forward to see if any new graphics and mechanics have been added to the Escape System since the last demo, but it looks like the pole tie in Chapter 8 is just a variation of the basic tie. Fingers crossed that the new suspension tie coming in v39 introduces new graphics!
I feel like it's just going to be the hogtie suspended. I'd really like to see some upside-down suspension though.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes