Flash - Completed - Bonds Of Ecstasy [v1.2] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Senpai_Desu

A decent game. If you actually read the description, you'd know it's meant to be short, well cuz it's short. A good animation style. Reactions are good as well. Lacking in depth but a decent short game. Plus, you could customize the route as per your preference. So choices do matter.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

Short, straight to the point BDSM trainer. Only a couple of scenes, with barely any plot or character connecting them. The sex scenes are nice enough, but quite basic and don't do anything particularly noteworthy. Overall, ok quality, but too short to really get anything out of it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pIXEL-san

I can say only it's a great game and illustration style! The saem as an any games of this guy. Pink Tea is the best developer! Although I would want he will reanimate Pussy Trainer game. I really don't understand why he abandoned it on v0.1.4.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

It's a quick game at about half an hour. It's a 2D game with animated, voiced scenes where you get to be either soft or harsh with your maid slave. It puts you in the driver's seat as a male dom and I really appreciate that. It doesn't have much going on but it's cute and I liked it. Check out Pink Tea's later work (they have a Patreon) -- they're a dev to watch.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

M9000

A nice, short and sweet game that can be finished in about 30 minutes, but has around 3 scenes, with options for loving/dominant choices, and has good artwork too. A good trainer game, if lacking length and depth.