Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bonerdale [v0.0.6] [Wonder Brewers]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

tl;dr Teribble example for a sandbox and to recue this game, Dev needs to flip a 180° --- I really hope dev salvages whats left since i like the art and would like to play the game again some day.

+ The art - I kinda like it and i think the models are good

- No help for where to go so every day you click all the locations for every time of the day

- Lewd scenes are horrible. Text bubbles are somethings right in the center of the scene and there is so much dirty talk in these short scenes that its rather funny or annoying to read it.
    -> Missing stuff -> One scene you cum on the face of a girl but... there is no cum shown while she talks about it?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Bonerdale is a really fun game. The artwork is quite good cartoonish but it can be arousal. Characters are kind of
    caricature. Game has point and click advanture game style. Sandbox part of the game give you freedom to roam but you will find help about what to do.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

muschi123

Very promising. Art style is something different and for teh most part pretty good. Content wise the game has some lewd scenes as of the date of this review, but nothing too crazy. The game needs some polishing though and a good progress tracker. Just seems a bit buggy at times.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

CursedAccount

This version is literally unplayable, can't interact with any objects or doors and progress. I've given this more than enough chances to work and restarted it multiple times and redownloaded it and nothing is working.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update (again): Dropping to 3 for same reason dropped it before, still good art but w/o an up to date walkthrough it suffers from more than even the usual open world click/guessfest'ing. Badly needs an in game walkthrough.

Original: Great, hot art. Fun characters with diverse looks to the women.
    A walkthrough already being provided so it's not a guess-fest. Finished playing left wanting more (it's low content now but it's a relatively new game, what do you expect). Great, hot art. (Not a typo, deserves 2nd mention) Optimistically keeping an eye on.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

+ 1 star for the art, its nice and bad in same time for me. i like the cartoon'ish style, but the girls have all pretty ugly shape (in my taste), big ass, big tits, not fan of that at all. sad because the art is probably the good point of this game.

+ 1 stars for the UI, pretty clear, simple, i like the dragging screen on the outside and the map TP is nice and easy.

+ 1 star for the content. as early as it is (kind of), it have a decent amount of gameplay and lots of stuff planned. we'll see later

- 1 star for the story/events, they are pretty basic, classic and deja vu. minus the god damn fucking "peep on her" on the bathroom -_-, they are lots of events that you gonna easily feel like "meh, i would have guess that already even before i would have think about it". nothing extraordinary special on the story/events.

- 1 the story felt random sometime, things happen because "why the fuck not ?" and doesnt give much logic behind other than just throwing this at your face. that broke immersion and give a feeling of "the fuck was the story again ? the fuck i was suppsoed to do now ?", its confusing and really annoying. girls react pretty much like hormonal's whore. they dont give a feeling of being a nice women, but just a feeling that they are here to get fucked.

i would also give a - 1 to the MC, who is the standard dumb MC we saw soo many times around, dont know what love is, never fucked a woman, but instantly think about the nice tits and ass of his mother and others girls and act like a creepy perv sometime. in simple, the basic MC we all have seen in all the incest story games, nothing new, nothing special about him. some may like, some may dislike his behavior. for me, i dislike that, because it feel like MC is soo fucking wrong, idiotic and dumb in a way, and soo deja vu in another way.

all in all, a decent game with nice art. similar to the well know summertime saga, with similar story than others incest stuff, similar MC than theses too and a pack of bitches used as girls all around the world who have no problem to show their body to MC and think of only fucking him ASAP.

need more deep into chars, specially women, to not let them be just whore roaming around mindlessly. and a change to MC before he turn into creepy bastard even more.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

massifteetees

So far so good. It's obvious that it's still a work in development, some areas don't work but we'll get to see them soon. No action yet.

+ Lots of different characters that tend to different tastes. Hopefully we can collect em all.
    + Superb art!
    + A very interesting potential story that still looms in the background at the moment. Without spoiling too much, it's something about a comet, but not a sci-fi thing... just go see for yourself.

- It's pretty linear. Some stuff don't really trigger unless you do it on a specific time. I know it's a staple in most VNs but games like Summertime Saga actually has more flexibility when it comes to this.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

TalGames

[v0.0.4] has the exact same content as [v0.0.1h]

The main menu music is trash (probably using it as it is fair use nothing much you can do)

I like the art style, though it is not used throughout. I would suggest using it on the trees and grass areas also.
    The line art used for the buildings is good but incomplete in some places example 'MC's bedroom door' (just looks rushed)
    Some of the hot spots are misaligned giving them thick dark lines, and some don't have any at all.

The mini-game with the beer cans is great and a breath of fresh air.

Dialogue needs some work as you have no idea who the characters are, a simple dialogue box would be better to use than what you currently have.

When the 'TODO' menu in the phone is working it will add user guidance that would make the user experience so much better.

It was a solid start but you have not built on the previous renditions of the game, and looks rushed in places.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbane

Super unfinished right now but it has insane potential, loving the art style. Just going to keep a watch on it for a while and see how often it updates, otherwise whats here definitely gives me confidence of it being deserving of the rating i'm giving it eventually.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

user7777777

Great art and character design. Solid amount of content for a first release. As far as I know I personally didn't experience any bugs; however some people seem to be having issues. Dev team seems to be quite responsive in the comments. Overall enjoyable :)
  11. 2.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This is as of 0.2 and I expect things to change. The game has really great character, great art, and all the elements for a great game. But right now it's unplayable. The navigation is clunky, its almost impossible to fine the next thing to do. Landlady asks you to fix the sink, but none of the sinks in the house are interactable. Holly wants you to meet her in the evening, but when you click the bed to advance time it says "I'm supposed to meet Holly". Softlocks like this are so annoying. Once this is fixed and the "to-do" feature on the phone is properly implemented things will be great. But gameplay wise its a mess right now.