4.00 star(s) 164 Votes

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Whenever I saw Oseo Bones I got a kinda nice nostalgic feeling. I know where it comes from now: Monkey Island from Murry if anyone knows that game. That's one of the reasons why I can totally sympathize with that dude.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Whenever I saw Oseo Bones I got a kinda nice nostalgic feeling. I know where it comes from now: Monkey Island from Murry if anyone knows that game. That's one of the reasons why I can totally sympathize with that dude.

View attachment 333673
Only know them by name. Didn't catch them since they were on English and by the time I discovered them I had no fucking clue what they were saying. However, I haven't had the chance to play them now haha but to my knowledge Curse of the Monkey Island seems to be the most popular.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Only know them by name. Didn't catch them since they were on English and by the time I discovered them I had no fucking clue what they were saying. However, I haven't had the chance to play them now haha but to my knowledge Curse of the Monkey Island seems to be the most popular.
Yep! Monkey Island 1 til 3 are the best and they even enhanced the first two with new graphics. Not sure what your native language is but this game was released in multi language actually. I'd really recommend you that game if you like comedy adventures. It's one of the best ever in my opinion.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yep! Monkey Island 1 til 3 are the best and they even enhanced the first two with new graphics. Not sure what your native language is but this game was released in multi language actually. I'd really recommend you that game if you like comedy adventures. It's one of the best ever in my opinion.
When I first saw it was around 2003 or so in one of the school's PCs. I wanted to play it then but it was only in english and I wasn't tech savvy to know how to download it or anything like that so I never knew it was available on multiple languages.

I've been meaning to play it but I got a freaking back catalogue of unfinished/to be started games that keeps growing haha Also I've been wanting to play "Maniac Mansion", which seems to be one of the classics in point-n-click games along with "I Don't Have A Mouth And I Must Scream", which looks very interesting.

Reactions: TommyEsclow

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
When I first saw it was around 2003 or so in one of the school's PCs. I wanted to play it then but it was only in english and I wasn't tech savvy to know how to download it or anything like that so I never knew it was available on multiple languages.

I've been meaning to play it but I got a freaking back catalogue of unfinished/to be started games that keeps growing haha Also I've been wanting to play "Maniac Mansion", which seems to be one of the classics in point-n-click games along with "I Don't Have A Mouth And I Must Scream", which looks very interesting.
Absolutely I loved that game as well!. But I must say, even though your English was that bad apparently before, It's very good now. I mean you made obviously a big accomplishment in this regard. Nice job dude!.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Where do I put these files, how do they work?
What files, tho? It's a suggestion, not an actual "patch" or "update" available for the game.

EDIT: I checked the original message and the files the user uploaded are videos. They are on .webm format, but still they don't belong/can't be added to the game since they're... well, videos.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JhOon

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Absolutely I loved that game as well!. But I must say, even though your English was that bad apparently before, It's very good now. I mean you made obviously a big accomplishment in this regard. Nice job dude!.
Yeah and thanks! Since I mostly played on PSOne and on my country (Mexico) they didn't have translated games it was kinda trial and error.

It was easier since there wasn't really too much talking relevant to gameplay (unlike point-n-click games, which rely on the text to be playable) so I ended up with a hefty amount of vocabulary and after a couple of years like that I decided to study english to understand the games haha so yeah, I basically learned another language because I wanted to experience games as they should :ROFLMAO:

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
An Android port is not being developed as it's not part of the Doc's objectives. For it to happen, it would probably need to be an unofficial port made by someone in the community.
I had try to convert ace to mv and failed, the rvdata2 can't convert to json file. I hope someone can convert it.

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
That's extremely weird since I downloaded the update from the links available in the OP :unsure: I downloaded it from Zippyshare, if that's a bit relevant.
Here is a snapshot of what my attic looks like when using your save you uploaded, am I missing something?

EDIT: I think I figured out my issue somehow my version was still v.011, noticed it when I start the game. Redownloaded the v.12 release and now v.12 properly shows... no idea how that didnt change the first time lol

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Dr. Bones, I'm sure someone already gave you this suggestion, but you should try subscribestar to fund the manor, many creators are giving this option to their patrons, since after the incidents, many people don't want to colaborate with Patreon anymore.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes