4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
well he even said that with the next update he will close the Jules and Velvet act.... but in trello that act is 0/4 of completion since february 2019 lol. It's a shame 'cause I really enjoyed their characters :/

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
well he even said that with the next update he will close the Jules and Velvet act.... but in trello that act is 0/4 of completion since february 2019 lol. It's a shame 'cause I really enjoyed their characters :/

it seems to me that the trello is not up to date.

witteb

May 3, 2019
His trello page hasn't been uptodate

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
well actually the last update of his trello page was last friday soooo I think that it isn't so old. If you see the date information in his trello page he created jules and velvet act more than 1 year ago and it is in workin on schedule without even a one task completed soooo you can logically assume that he won't insert this act on the next update :(

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
well actually the last update of his trello page was last friday soooo I think that it isn't so old. If you see the date information in his trello page he created jules and velvet act more than 1 year ago and it is in workin on schedule without even a one task completed soooo you can logically assume that he won't insert this act on the next update :(
Mate, he's working on other scenes, and then he'll do the act, It'll be in the update!
"Have patience, young fapowan." - Master Pervda, 42069 ABY

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Jesus christ if some people can actually use their brains and have some patience, that'd be nice.

Remember, he's a one man army! There's no point in rushing him, since it'll decrease product quality.
If y'all go on the Discord server, you'll see that he's determined! Stop assuming things based on a simple website (Of which he publically admitted on the Discord to not updating it everytime he changes something. I mean geez it's like you guys think it's bloody Facebook.)
You ain't the only ones waiting, but if you want quality stuff from a guy who works alone:

Chill. The. Fuck. Down.

Thank you :)

darkness95

Nov 4, 2019
Just a small update for people not on the discord or if you didn't see:

The doc changed the release date to the first week of february.
Why? I don't know but i'm sure there is a good reason like unexpected complications or so on.

Still looking forward to the update, and i'm sure we can manage for an extra week.

Also R.I.P Kobe

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes