4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
My bad ok i extract it in a normal folder now i need to move it to the root folder ?
Yup, or move the zip file to the root folder and use the "Extract here" option, then boot the game up and it should show in the "Load" menu

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
I'm stuck around when i gave doyle the book and i can't raise the girls stats i'm stuck at all 2 except depravation 8

Edit: found out what to do

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha four arms
Still would bang.

Upon experimenting myself, those graphical glitches usually happen when you skip everything way too fast with the Skip (Ctrl) key OR in the case of Martha, if you do her morning scene and then do the basement one or the yoga one. Granted it's not every single time but if you managed to stumble upon something like this, it's better to revert to a previous save if possible, if not, hopefully these issues will be addressed in the next update.

Reactions: Notfound2

speederzd

Nov 5, 2019
I guess I'm completely bugged. I cannot trigger a single scene with Mia. I have max curiosity (35) and there's nothing I can do with her.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I guess I'm completely bugged. I cannot trigger a single scene with Mia. I have max curiosity (35) and there's nothing I can do with her.
Have you checked the guide? There's a list of the scenes with her available. You need to make progress with her, she won't automatically do the more lewd scenes without the first ones having been completed and yes, despite having her at max level.

speederzd

Nov 5, 2019
Have you checked the guide? There's a list of the scenes with her available. You need to make progress with her, she won't automatically do the more lewd scenes without the first ones having been completed and yes, despite having her at max level.
It seems like the handjob scene was bugged for me. I had to quit the game and start it again for it to work. However it does work now.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, I have not been able to unlock the second scene with the sleeping mother. Anybody knows how to do that? I already had sex with her, I already unlocked the state scene, but I cannot unlock this. Help would be appreaciated!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, I have not been able to unlock the second scene with the sleeping mother. Anybody knows how to do that? I already had sex with her, I already unlocked the state scene, but I cannot unlock this. Help would be appreaciated!
Bugged, fixed in next update. If you don't mind editing your savefile (if you do edit it, please create a backupof it beforehand) you can unlock it by toggling the variable 205.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes