4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Well, i have a little problem with martha,i miss two actions it seems,i can't choose anything else than sport for yoga.And sleeping with her i just have tightjob. Anyone kow how to unlock tose choices ? Thanks.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, i have a little problem with martha,i miss two actions it seems,i can't choose anything else than sport for yoga.And sleeping with her i just have tightjob. Anyone kow how to unlock tose choices ? Thanks.
Check out the , should help ya.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The Sex Scene at night it's bugged, gonna be fixed next update. For how to get the 2nd outfit, check the guide as pointed out by Sonico.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Doyle: Will we going to get that ring?...
MC: Probably

I already have the ring, what do I do?
I believe it fixes if you continue with the story normally... Unless you can't sell the dagger and get the pills, that would suck and I believe there's no normal fix for that.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I believe it fixes if you continue with the story normally... Unless you can't sell the dagger and get the pills, that would suck and I believe there's no normal fix for that.
I sold the dagger and bought the pills, and later on in the scene that should happen it doesn't happen

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Now I have another problem, I can't activate Martha's event, she doesn't stay where she should be, she just stays on the phone

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
You might have heard already, but I ran into a game-breaking glitch/bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't continue like this and I'm going to restart the game all over again and see if I can get past this.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes