4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
What pics specifically? Besides some changed dialogue depending on the State each girl is (except Mia), you can replay the unique scenes at midnight in the "Mind Palace", which is located in the chair in the MC's bedroom. For ANY scenes not replayable there, you must interact with the women, as there's no other way to see those scenes since there's no proper gallery (also answered in the same comment)
in game bounes pic makes it look like you can do stuff with the goth

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
in game bounes pic makes it look like you can do stuff with the goth
You can, but you can't repeat those unless you have a savefile before the event happens. Only scene replayable in the Mind Palace is the titjob the horse gets (if you have Beasty enabled). Currently the 2nd time she and the cop visit can't be viewed unless you have a savefile previous to the event, which can also be accessed via the "full" savefile link as I put a link to it and mention that if you want to access the 2nd act, you can get a savefile of it.

TL;DR you can't have a single savefile with everything, you need at least 3 different savefiles to do so, that's why there's no true "full" savefile.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
There is no way to unlock all the cutscenes in the mind palace right? I mean, if I get martha to be passionate I can't also have the other state.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There is no way to unlock all the cutscenes in the mind palace right? I mean, if I get martha to be passionate I can't also have the other state.
By normal means? Nope, you get either State, not both.

But a madlad did unlock all the States with some editing, you can get his save with the link below the animated banner in my comment. However, I would advise against using that savefile for future updates and just have it as a pseudo gallery access, we don't know if the modified values will break the game in future updates. Always keep a "legit" savefile.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Oh my goodness, NO. This is why it is called a "state" scene. Once you make certain choices, you are stuck with the woman that way. Seriously why does no one ever read... ::cryingemoji

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Alright, went to the Discord server again to grab my savefiles for the start of the Jules/Velvet event. Please READ all the text so you know which is which and also be aware that there's NO OTHER WAY to access or return to these specific events without a savefile that hasn't completed them.

If you have downloaded savefiles from this page or the Discord server, you just need to extract the compressed file into the same folder where the "game.exe" file is located to make it work. Be advised you need to backup your saves if any of the ones you downloaded are named the same, otherwise your savefiles will be overwritten and you'll lost them.

"Uploading these 2 savefiles.
Save07 is the trigger for Velvet/Jules Act 1, just go to sleep and the event should start. Save11 is the trigger for Velvet/Jules Act 2, same as previous save, just go to sleep.
PSA: Feel free to change the name of the MC the next time you can access to the "Mind Palace" if it is too cringey haha"

EDIT: These don't work properly on version 0.16 onwards, so avoid using them. I'll update the thread with new ones once 0.16.2 drops.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't usually mind rpgm games that much, but if there is one thing that I really dislike, its the inability of mouse support. Don't know about you guys, but I use my left hand on the dick, lol! Anyone know of any workaround? RPGM Mods etc?
I believe there's no way to implement mouse support without the dev doing it or someone modding the game's files. That being said, you can totally play one handed, it just takes a bit of adjusting hahaha

Reactions: Chasso

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Alright, went to the Discord server again to grab my savefiles for the start of the Jules/Velvet event. Please READ all the text so you know which is which and also be aware that there's NO OTHER WAY to access or return to these specific events without a savefile that hasn't completed them.

If you have downloaded savefiles from this page or the Discord server, you just need to extract the compressed file into the same folder where the "game.exe" file is located to make it work. Be advised you need to backup your saves if any of the ones you downloaded are named the same, otherwise your savefiles will be overwritten and you'll lost them.

"Uploading these 2 savefiles.
Save07 is the trigger for Velvet/Jules Act 1, just go to sleep and the event should start. Save11 is the trigger for Velvet/Jules Act 2, same as previous save, just go to sleep.
PSA: Feel free to change the name of the MC the next time you can access to the "Mind Palace" if it is too cringey haha"
Yo if after all of that people are still lost towards what is going on I fear for the future of humanity lol.

• Haha

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Its the 6th month since last update so is there some hope for next update to release this month or do i just wait few months more?
It only has passed 4 months and few days since last update, not 6 months, but how things are going its more likely gonna take 6 months cause he needs to milk, dont go getting excited if someone tells u "its this month" or "might be this month" cause doc updated the trello like a month ago and there was alot to do and little done in 4 months.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well judging by the trello progress there is still some stuff to, don't think it will be out soon

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I don't usually mind rpgm games that much, but if there is one thing that I really dislike, its the inability of mouse support. Don't know about you guys, but I use my left hand on the dick, lol! Anyone know of any workaround? RPGM Mods etc?
Possible solution: - If you were to be really good with yoga, then what you could have done is just have both hands on keyboard and than just use your feet to play with your pecker of use the feet to operate the keyboard while you use one or both hands on your pecker. :unsure: (y):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Suprizer

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Is it just me or does the game not quite match the walkthrough, walkthrough says i should be getting +2 on the family stats, but game is only giving me +1

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes