4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Mariokun

Jan 2, 2018
When I'm going to confront Vera, the MC says "run for my life" and the sex scene is not triggered. Anyone else with this problem? She is already at maximum desire (70) and the MC has 70 of lust.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When I'm going to confront Vera, the MC says "run for my life" and the sex scene is not triggered. Anyone else with this problem? She is already at maximum desire (70) and the MC has 70 of lust.
Have you done all her previous scenes at least once?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I hope next update
we can fuck the girls in their daily activities
like Martha in the telephone, Vera in Library and everyone else
espicially in the "table"
wouldn't hurt to get more scene in Martha yoga :>
it would be nice. unfortunately the only certainty is that the bathroom scene with martha will be implemented, the scenes you mentioned and the yoga one are missing

Reactions: khazimsan
Apr 16, 2020
it would be nice. unfortunately the only certainty is that the bathroom scene with martha will be implemented, the scenes you mentioned and the yoga one are missing
well I think that's good enough
i would rather avoid playing 3d games(My npc rape games are increasing though and became corrupted and now i like ntr)
what did the japanese do to me :>

Vengie

May 13, 2020
How do you get the two stairs scene with Vera. I max out her lust and am able to get the footjob at night. I even maxed my depravity and finished all the beasty scenes so far. Can someone help me pls? I'm on 0.16.1 btw.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you get the two stairs scene with Vera. I max out her lust and am able to get the footjob at night. I even maxed my depravity and finished all the beasty scenes so far. Can someone help me pls? I'm on 0.16.1 btw.
Do her State event and turn her Submissive. Check the guide in page 1.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Hopefully all/most of the "not/implemented" scenes already in the game will be included in the next update. I love this game but I cant stand being teased for this long.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hopefully all/most of the "not/implemented" scenes already in the game will be included in the next update. I love this game but I cant stand being teased for this long.
Honestly, don't count on it xD there's a lot of those and supposedly the 0.16.2 update is 2 scenes, but seeing how long it's taking, my theory is that the Doc will skip 0.16.2 altogether and make more scenes (a.k.a. 0.17).

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly, don't count on it xD there's a lot of those and supposedly the 0.16.2 update is 2 scenes, but seeing how long it's taking, my theory is that the Doc will skip 0.16.2 altogether and make more scenes (a.k.a. 0.17).
I don't think its been that long, this game usually updates 4-6 months, I think?
though i think 0.17 will be next after the next update 0.16.2 if it doesn't get more +0.0.1 updates
but the Martha scene in bath, i hope it'll be HOT, I'm expecting something SUPER HOT

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't think its been that long, this game usually updates 4-6 months, I think?
though i think 0.17 will be next after the next update 0.16.2 if it doesn't get more +0.0.1 updates
but the Martha scene in bath, i hope it'll be HOT, I'm expecting something SUPER HOT
Well, the previous update (0.15) took like 8 months and the Doc jumped from 0.12.1 to 0.15 cause he kept adding stuff xD

And since he mentioned 0.16.2 was gonna be 2 scenes or so and taking in account how long it has been (not that long but more than expected for 2 scenes), that's why my guess is that he's gonna jump up to 0.17 instead of 0.16.2. But hey, that's just a theory, a GAMMMMMMMMMMMME THEO-- ok, forget that gag haha

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes