4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do i unlock the other clothes options with mom in yoga and sis in cosplay? i already have max stats and far as i know all the items and events, one in passionate and the other in playful.
You can find the bikini for Mom in her wardrobe, check the top drawer during the afternoon, I believe.

For Lucile, the 2B cosplay unlocks after the first time you get the gloryhole scene.

Reactions: Supreme50000

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Is it true that there will no longer any bestiality going forward? I read in another thread that Patreon had come down very hard on Dev's for the incest/bestiality content in their games and this game was mentioned.

So, besides the scenes that are already in the game will there be no more content of that nature in the future?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is it true that there will no longer any bestiality going forward? I read in another thread that Patreon had come down very hard on Dev's for the incest/bestiality content in their games and this game was mentioned.

So, besides the scenes that are already in the game will there be no more content of that nature in the future?
Thatt is very old news

The dev dose not use patreon he uses subscribestar. Has been that way for a long time.

Reactions: EroPulse
Dec 29, 2018

1st, Fuck Patreon. 2nd, Doc doesn't use Patreon anymore, so there will still be beasty content.

Reactions: EroPulse

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I haven't played in a while and didn't know any of the latest news for the game.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Any new news? I saw this in the front page and it got me riled up, Doc bless yer heart for all the hard work you put into this neat piece of art, been a while since I last played it (I think I played the 16.2 version tho), but one minor tiny bit, Vera 's 3 personality outcomes, in one of them she becomes submissive, would've liked if you played on the aftermath of each of the girl's outcomes (Yes I noticed you worked on the stairs and the bath ones and altered her persona in accordance to the outcome and I liked that plenty) but she still ties you up if you try to peek on her at night which is not submissive at all.

More scenes from the girls from the rainy day (the police and the thief iirc) are neat as well (I know introducing new characters is too much work in both art and coding but just throwing it out here that they're neat, keep up the good work)

An ingame guide would be neat, like the hint to the next thing is for each character or so , maybe 2 version of it? like one that gives a hint and one that tells you exactly where you need to be for the event/scene to trigger.

A gallery mode for ALL scenes and not just some of them would be good as well.

I adored the intro talk with you (your character/avatar) and each time I read the "can I interest you in some Beastility " I crack up, recommended it to a couple of friends and they all enjoyed it/loved the art/concept/mechanism of play.
Bless you and may fortune smile upon you, keep up the good work.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Any new news? I saw this in the front page and it got me riled up, Doc bless yer heart for all the hard work you put into this neat piece of art, been a while since I last played it (I think I played the 16.2 version tho), but one minor tiny bit, Vera 's 3 personality outcomes, in one of them she becomes submissive, would've liked if you played on the aftermath of each of the girl's outcomes (Yes I noticed you worked on the stairs and the bath ones and altered her persona in accordance to the outcome and I liked that plenty) but she still ties you up if you try to peek on her at night which is not submissive at all.
Eventually all the previous scenes will be affected by the state event, those ones were left untouched but in the future all should reflect the change.

Reactions: Cozmos
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes