4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
One more day till a new page of history
Really can't wait, very weird when you can waiting for 7 month when you didn't expect any release date but when you know it will coming out within 1-2 days later you feel like time flow very slow. So excited

Reactions: MrD5

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Alright, so to recap Vera (the one with the glasses) has 2 scenes with the horse and 1 with the dog. Martha (the MILF) has one with the dog, Lucile only interacts with the dog once during Hide & Seek but it's nothing sexual in itself, the dog only sniffes her (at the moment) and Mia (the blonde girl that arrives after you have had sex with ANY of the other women) gives the dog a handjob.

These are all the scenes for the girls so far. However, there's an event that requires Beasty being toggled, otherwise you will never get to see it. It involves a bike girl and 2 policewomen and it's divided in 2 days (so far). First day the bike girl hides with the horse and she gets a forced titjob. For the 2nd day it's kinda stupid why beasty needs to be on since there's 0 beasty involved, maybe it's going to be revised in the future, only the Doc knows.
I see. Could you also mention how many scenes are here in total? Thanks in advance!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Like waiting for mom coming home from market XD
Feel like waiting for dad coming back after buying milk more likely, but at least Doc will release his update unlike the dad... and we will be grateful and enjoy every single last second from it
I see. Could you also mention how many scenes are here in total? Thanks in advance!
More than 40 scenes in total if you including the sex variation, beastiality and special event

Reactions: Anczej

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Feel like waiting for dad coming back after buying milk more likely, but at least Doc will release his update unlike the dad... and we will be grateful and enjoy every single last second from it

More than 40 scenes in total if you including the sex variation, beastiality and special event
"Dark" joke

Reactions: thevoid089

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Let's see. Without counting variations as individual scenes or "first times"/incomplete ones because of the lack of points:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe those are all at the moment of 0.16.2. Any scene involving animals won't appear if you turn Beasty off, so no worries, but you won't be able to view the Jules/Velvet event unless it's on. And with update 0.17 (dropping tomorrow, I think?), Mia scenes should go up by 3 or 4, the Merchant is gonna have a rework on hers and who knows if we're gonna get a few more with either of the other girls, we shall see.

Reactions: Sorgath

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Let's see. Without counting variations as individual scenes or "first times"/incomplete ones because of the lack of points:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe those are all at the moment of 0.16.2. Any scene involving animals won't appear if you turn Beasty off, so no worries, but you won't be able to view the Jules/Velvet event unless it's on. And with update 0.17 (dropping tomorrow, I think?), Mia scenes should go up by 3 or 4, the Merchant is gonna have a rework on hers and who knows if we're gonna get a few more with either of the other girls, we shall see.
Oh, wow. Thanks. I probably should have just checked the walktrough, I wanted to get all scenes by myself, but it seems like I underestimated the complexity of the game, I'm not sure what you mean by "special book", "variants", "states" and all that. But don't worry, I want to find out on my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oh, wow. Thanks. I probably should have just checked the walktrough, I wanted to get all scenes by myself, but it seems like I underestimated the complexity of the game, I'm not sure what you mean by "special book", "variants", "states" and all that. But don't worry, I want to find out on my own.
Well, the book is self-explanatory in the game, you can sell the Merchant 2 items, a dagger and a book but the book comes later on. Has no relevance to the story (in the meantime?) so no spoilers there, it only serves it's purpose to get an erotic scene. Variants is also self-explanatory, they're just... variants, like another outcome or a variation of a scene, no biggie there.

I'll keep the "States" in shadow tho, they're interesting and the game notifies you about them before they happen, currently only for the Mom and two original sisters, Mia (the blonde one) doesn't have a State as of 0.16.2.1, so no worries. PSA, make multiple saves from time to time, don't be a dummy and keep using the same saveslot, consider it as a backup.

Reactions: Caeir

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
In the next update, in the game... or where? To the first two, yes, more info on those in the spoiler of this comment. Also, didn't you asked this already like months ago? Might be mistaking the user but sounds oddly familiar.
I think this is my first time trying out this game. Im confused, how do these "state"s happen?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think this is my first time trying out this game. Im confused, how do these "state"s happen?
Might be, the username caught me off-guard cause I swear it was pretty similar. Eh, no matter now haha

So, a few requirements are needed.

1) Both the MC (main character, that means the dude you control) and the girl in question (for example, the Mom) need to have 70 points each.
2) After the MC reaches 70 points, visit the remains of Doyle in the basement, he should have become visible.
3) You must do all of the girl's scenes, that means that if you miss a scene the State Event won't trigger at all.

After these 3 requirements are done, it's just a matter of exploring at different times. For the Mom, she is at the fireplace at midnight, Lucile (the sporty girl) won't be on her bed as she is in the studio and Vera (the one with the glasses) happens in the afternoon, the dog must be alone and then go to her room. If none of these happen, you might be missing a scene or two.

It's a quick overview of what needs to be done, for more details on the particular "States" of each girl and how to get them, check the guide by clicking this link.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes