4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
As i see, next update is all about Mia :3 Looking forward to it even though im not into loli that much

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hi, idk if this has been brought up, but when I do the pantry grope in the new version I'll remove the panties but when the animation starts the panties are back on. I think this isn't intentional since the panties seem to be pulled down with her panties also on her. Just thought I'd mention it in case the doc mislabeled an asset or something.
Edit: I'm an idiot. I went for it again and realized that I was mixing my wires. You remove panties and give her a slap. My apologies for the wrong information.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Well, it's been a while since I played this. I can't see myself going back and redoing it from the beginning so I'll use that save a few pages back and hope for the best. If it all goes wrong I might start again and follow that god-tier guide since it has been so long since I last played.
If you happen to read this Bones, I'd love if you could make save files more compatable so we can enjoy this with ease. I get the different states but it makes seeing all the content a chore, which really shouldn't be the case.
Still love your work and keep being awesome.
What god tier guide are you talking about?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
TrialRagnarok

Do you know how to fix this error on Joiplay?

RTP package was downloaded and extracted before starting the game.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TrialRagnarok

Do you know how to fix this error on Joiplay?

RTP package was downloaded and extracted before starting the game.

Did you put the game files in the external storage? I found out about 3 days ago that it causes issues thanks to another user. Put the files in the internal storage and it should fix the issue.

Reactions: kiribito

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Did you put the game files in the external storage? I found out about 3 days ago that it causes issues thanks to another user. Put the files in the internal storage and it should fix the issue.
The game and the app are indeed on different storages.

I'll try moving the files. Thank you very much!

Edit: Worked like a charm. Once again, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE IN THIS GAME IS BEASTIALITY, MC SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKS EVERYONE. HOW ABOUT DOYLE CAN TRANSFORM THE ANIMALS IN BEAST-GIRLS AND THE MC FUCKS IT.
LIKE THESE:
Different strokes for different folks, my dude. But to be fair, I'd like that. Maybe not in "real life" (as in the animals actually transforming into girls) but make it a dream sequence or something, that could be cool.

Reactions: Hulkevelito
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes