4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Kinda wish after you get the determination on what Vera will be (Submissive/Dominant) the parts where you get caught peeping or sneaking in to her room didn't feel like they were missing the choice where Vera rides the MC.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Kinda wish after you get the determination on what Vera will be (Submissive/Dominant) the parts where you get caught peeping or sneaking in to her room didn't feel like they were missing the choice where Vera rides the MC.
Eventually, they still need to be reworked to reflect the changes.

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys! I have a problem... My game freezes after dialog with dad (when Mia arrives). Is there any solution for this?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
does anyone know what to do, a girl came to my barn, I put on a raincoat and I still can't do anything

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does anyone know what to do, a girl came to my barn, I put on a raincoat and I still can't do anything
Check the comment above yours, it also applies to your issue.
EDIT: Forgot to add, since you're using JoiPlay, when launching the game, a window asking you to install the RTP file might pop up. Install the "Default" one, wait for it to finish the processing and you can play. I'm not sure if once you skipped/ignored the pop up it will appear again whenever trying to launch the game or if it won't appear again, softlocking you out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor9504

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is finding the ring bugged in the latest build? I don't have it, can't progress without it, have access to the attic and it's nowhere to be found. Dun remember having this issue before.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is finding the ring bugged in the latest build? I don't have it, can't progress without it, have access to the attic and it's nowhere to be found. Dun remember having this issue before.
Nope, the ring works as intended. You sure it's not inside the big yellow box in the top of the room? Maybe you also got that thing were you accessed the attic before triggering the Merchant event like one other dude who could remove the mirror as soon as he got possessed by Doyle.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Nope, the ring works as intended. You sure it's not inside the big yellow box in the top of the room? Maybe you also got that thing were you accessed the attic before triggering the Merchant event like one other dude who could remove the mirror as soon as he got possessed by Doyle.
Sounds about right, as the box is there but it doesn't open.

koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
and only the design of the game changed nothing else thats sad i would wish you could do more like then eating you can do something under the table like touch or if the person is personaid or playful they go under the table and so something

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes