4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
soi have a question about the gallory and scenes once a scene has been seen does it stay in the gallory are what?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i love this game. but what i wonder is why his sketches are often non canonical? i mean there are some fantastic things i would love to see in the game but he says noncanon. so it will never happen?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i love this game. but what i wonder is why his sketches are often non canonical? i mean there are some fantastic things i would love to see in the game but he says noncanon. so it will never happen?
you mean the special events like halloween and so?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i just read what i wrote up top and mybe not clear on what i meant about sorry agian. in the galloery will ever event and other scenes st5ay opened are do you got to make a save for them to open some of the other scenes i now this is not finished but hope in the end every scene can be seen with just one save.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so am i thinking right, the ghost is going to take the body of the mc over. is so csn you fight back.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
so am i thinking right, the ghost is going to take the body of the mc over. is so csn you fight back.
Actually, if you're talking about the ending, probally MC mother will get pregnant, and from the baby of a incestuous relationship, Doyle will be able to finally reencarnate:illuminati:

Reactions: F9Zoney
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes