4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, sure. But higher res assets all depend on whether or not the author actually has those high-res images to put into the game.
I think the artwork is higher res than what VX Ace shows, unless MV has some sort of smoothing/antialiasing that gets applied. I followed a tutorial to convert games from VX Ace to MV and the artwork looked good enough.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
What ever the newest one is in the post, make sure you delete the rgss3 file or w.e in the main folder after extracting the game, otherwise it still reads from that instead. If you're seeing a "not implemented" then the mod isn't installed, or you still have the main file in the folder. My mod also replaces the N/IMP with "???", if you don't meet the requirements, which will give you hint for the scene.
or if I delete the rgss3 file, my game doesn't run and it closes, are you sure what you're saying in that regard???
1643608927263.png

keyzu

May 31, 2018
drag the rgss3 file on the rgssdecrypter.exe. it unpacks the pictures into the right folders
I do it as you say and it still gives me the same result, if I remove the file, it doesn't pull and if I leave it, the signs don't come out ???, I guess or I'm doing something wrong or it just doesn't work for me the mod

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I do it as you say and it still gives me the same result, if I remove the file, it doesn't pull and if I leave it, the signs don't come out ???, I guess or I'm doing something wrong or it just doesn't work for me the mod
ummm.... now i don't know eighter. sorry i couldn't help you out

• Sad
Reactions: keyzu

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
when i saw our lovely developer said 2 days left, its make me think, is it actually 2 days in earth or 2 days in venus, so each planet in our universe had different how much hours in a day, in earth its 24 hours but in venus its 5832 hours, so 2 days venus is equal to 486 days in earth

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
I really like the idea that MC could find a dark magic book or spell or something else could revive Doyle's mother and sister. Appreciate it if Dr. Bones really make this come true(。・ω・。)ノ♡ By the way, hidden CG is damn a good idea for this game,extend the pleasure of exploration.(y)(y)

Reactions: HillDweller

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
when i saw our lovely developer said 2 days left, its make me think, is it actually 2 days in earth or 2 days in venus, so each planet in our universe had different how much hours in a day, in earth its 24 hours but in venus its 5832 hours, so 2 days venus is equal to 486 days in earth
Not two days. Six days.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes