4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Legend Says that DR.Bones will remake the same character scene 5 times before you get to touch the floor! that's actually menacing because it means the game development of the manor will surely have any actual progress by 2030 so later on can move to progress with the story plot of the game to make it atleast decent to move on to his other game

By that time he will still remaking martha, vera, lucile and mia scenes to the point of contemplating that he have invested that time on better things, like actually giving the game a progress and not focusing on bestiality content which also he surely its going to remake because lulz?

seriously bones get a grip and please stop wasting time on redoing a scene over and over again! do it when the game its complete and you would like to charge microtransactions for seeing on the gallery old and new scenes comparison. be like EA but not that lowkey with your costumers (supporters lmao)

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Cool. The stuff that was supposed to be released in February/March is finally being shown in September. Take that. Bones is back, baby.

Can't wait for the newer horse sounds and 0 progression in the story.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I thought Milfy City is the Star Citizen of adult games.
Icstor is just like that, he starts a game, gets maybe halfway through it abandons it only to start making another game with the same exact story. He's finished a few games, but I think he'd benefit from a prescription of adderall. Bones has two games that aren't even close to halfway done.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
There are two Storylines in the game and to be honest: i don't really care about both of them. First: Doyle/Ghost Storyline. Maybe he overtakes the MC... maybe he gets reborn as an inbreed-baby. i don't care. Second: Diamond Theft. We had the Bikerchick and the Policewomen doin' their Stuff. Maybe that's it, maybe they come back. (i'd prefer latter) It feels kinda finished. The rest is littleboy MC creeping on his family (imho boring/repulsive... little boys should'nt engage in adult stuff) and the highlight: Bestiality.
If more Beasty-Stuff is added: fine with me... but overall is this game dead. The ride was fun as long as it lastet but the ride is over.
IN MY OPINION
.... feel free to facepalm me or agree ;)

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
There are two Storylines in the game and to be honest: i don't really care about both of them. First: Doyle/Ghost Storyline. Maybe he overtakes the MC... maybe he gets reborn as an inbreed-baby. i don't care. Second: Diamond Theft. We had the Bikerchick and the Policewomen doin' their Stuff. Maybe that's it, maybe they come back. (i'd prefer latter) It feels kinda finished. The rest is littleboy MC creeping on his family (imho boring/repulsive... little boys should'nt engage in adult stuff) and the highlight: Bestiality.
If more Beasty-Stuff is added: fine with me... but overall is this game dead. The ride was fun as long as it lastet but the ride is over.
IN MY OPINION
.... feel free to facepalm me or agree ;)
It's dead in your opinion, but to everyone else it just got an update.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Satan called, electricity costs lead to hell freezing over.

1662762621445.png

Link:

Changelog from the Discord:

0.19------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[H-SCENES]
* (NEW!) MARTHA & DOGGO'S BASEMENT EVENT (6 STAGES)
* 1 -TITFUCK 1 (REWORK)
* 2 -BLOWJOB 1 (REWORK)
* 3 -RUBBING 1
* 4 -TITFUCK 2
* 5 -BLOWJOB 2
* 6 -RUBBING (+)
* (NEW!) LUCILE'S BATH DANCING EVENT (REWORK + REVAMPED)
-NORMAL-CLUELESS ROUTE:
*THIGHJOB
-PLAYFUL ROUTE:
*TWERKING (2 VARIATIONS)

* (NEW!) LUCILE'S BATH PEEP EVENT (REWORK + REVAMPED) + NEW STATE VARIATION.

[GRAPHICS]
* (NEW!) DOGGO CHARACTER SPRITE

[SOUNDS]
* (NEW!) TRAP MUSIC TRACK

[OTHER]
* ADDED LUCILE'S BATH EVENT TO MIND PALACE
* ADDED MARTHA+DOGGO EVENT TO MIND PALACE
* FIXED SEVERAL BUGS AND TYPOS
PS: I did not pay for it.
For whatever reason, the discord did not reset my rank with access to the releases, after my sub ran out a year ago or so. Yay, I guess?

Last edited:

l_i_m_e

Apr 7, 2019
Satan called, electricity costs lead to hell freezing over.

View attachment 2034384

Link: Mega

Changelog from the Discord:

PS: I did not pay for it.
For whatever reason, the discord did not reset my rank with access to the releases, after my sub ran out a year ago or so. Yay, I guess?
Doesn't seem like much. Was hoping he'd add more for the close ups or under the table. I guess this means it's time to remove the abandoned tag?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I keep commenting but there's a lot to unpack in this update. Another thing I've noticed is that the doggo basement events are one-time only as far as I can tell. After you activate the final scene, Martha is no longer in the basement during the morning, and seems to only do yoga. So the only way to replay the doggo basement scenes are through the Mind Diary or whatever it's called. Kinda disappointing, was hoping to see one or two more varying dialogues, or a choice to pick what event would happen, and seeing Martha doing it more willingly. Oh well.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes