4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
xd

anyway, i understand the idea of people getting tired about some topics, but you always can just skip some pages to not read what you don't want to.
in fact start to discuss or complain about what people complain only fuels to the discussion. i like the idea of ''let it happen'' better, trying to play smarty by disqualifying others (regardless of whether it's true or not) only makes others angry :illuminati:
Well said

Reactions: currentooo111

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
xd

anyway, i understand the idea of people getting tired about some topics, but you always can just skip some pages to not read what you don't want to.
in fact start to discuss or complain about what people complain only fuels to the discussion. i like the idea of ''let it happen'' better, trying to play smarty by disqualifying others (regardless of whether it's true or not) only makes others angry :illuminati:
Some people like actual discussion about the game and a few msgs that could spark that conversation is hidden within the mass amount of circlejerkers who clearly need a break from this thread/site(yea bones is a fucking awful dev agreed but I'm not gunna sit on here all day jerking over it with four other people lmao)so for some they don't want to skip over those msgss but it becomes difficult when it's hidden within the pages and pages of dudes repeating the same shit

Reactions: BABaracus

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Some people like actual discussion about the game and a few msgs that could spark that conversation is hidden within the mass amount of circlejerkers who clearly need a break from this thread/site(yea bones is a fucking awful dev agreed but I'm not gunna sit on here all day jerking over it with four other people lmao)so for some they don't want to skip over those msgss but it becomes difficult when it's hidden within the pages and pages of dudes repeating the same shit
Boy I wish there was something to discuss.
Skee-woah! Anyone got a saaaaave.
OMG! Will she fuck the dog?
Oh boy, what's your theory? Doyle is going to take over the MCs body?
Maybe people would talk about it if there was an update.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah remember that time when he said and opening quotes ''If i die, i pass along someone of trust all my work''.

I guess if he actually gets on his current condition worse, then it wouldn't be a surprise if the game ends its Remake-remake-remake remake of the remake of the lastest remake development of the manor :/

Anyways just water under the bridge so the expectations of this game getting actual content are long gone until the developer completely heals over time and stops asking for money for absolutely doing nothing. and yes healthcare its a priority on the table but when we're talking of this current game scenario where he haven't done actual storyline progress to have an actual thing to finish the game and nor scenes with other characters rather than the stupid idea of keep reworking the scenes at his heart content.

then yeah sorry but this game its already putting the nails into the coffin because there's nothing to progress with! nada lol

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
ALRIGHT let me shift this in another direction. I was going through his public discord and I came across something that could change the game entirely. If you look, a lot of the best stuff is actually made by his fans of the game, and one guy made a REALLY GOOD 3D render of Martha. Im curious if anyone knows this guy and if it would be possible to say, port this, to more of a VR environment. Maybe even allow other fans to use it to make scenes of their own? Martha_previews_01.png

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
ALRIGHT let me shift this in another direction. I was going through his public discord and I came across something that could change the game entirely. If you look, a lot of the best stuff is actually made by his fans of the game, and one guy made a REALLY GOOD 3D render of Martha. Im curious if anyone knows this guy and if it would be possible to say, port this, to more of a VR environment. Maybe even allow other fans to use it to make scenes of their own? View attachment 1806523
Holy mother of God!!!! It's in vain... fanmade stuff is, in the majority of cases, much better than the original. Before VR I would love a simple game with this models in action. That would be good enough for me. Thanks for sharing mate, sharing is caring.
And that fan needs to start a game right now!
Man.. it's mind numbing.... can't stop staring...

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
ALRIGHT let me shift this in another direction. I was going through his public discord and I came across something that could change the game entirely. If you look, a lot of the best stuff is actually made by his fans of the game, and one guy made a REALLY GOOD 3D render of Martha. Im curious if anyone knows this guy and if it would be possible to say, port this, to more of a VR environment. Maybe even allow other fans to use it to make scenes of their own? View attachment 1806523
well well well, thats what we called "good work"

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
If there was a game with this 3D mom I would cum myself to death in no time at all, hot damn.

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
okay now its getting funny xD so mods want something not off-topic...okay then...game progress is bad, dev is a scammer and lets be real the art is not the best but it has the fetishes that trigger something in our monkey braines so we accept it, coding is a mess(no mouse support, several bugs and saves are not compatible from earlier version et.c), to sum it up it's a game made by an total amateur and nowhere near completition but i guess worth taking a look but dont spend ur money on supporting the dev it's just not worth it. that's my humble opinion, u can share it, hate it or bless me as mesiah i dont care.
dear mods i hope this was okay and not "off topic" and if u ever want my honest opinion on a game again just text me, i'm at ur service( atleast if u pay like..hmm the same amount dr. banana gets from his supports, but oh man u will get some juicy reviews)

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Damn, that's perfection! If only another one with her blushing with shameful (guilty) expression

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes