4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I really hope pregnancy isn't added, it's such a turn off.. So far the game is really damn good. Art is amazing..

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
what date is next update out?
Version 0.02 (Or 0.03... 'cause It's bigger than expected) will be out:

- March 2 (for 10$+ Patreons).
- March 15 (for 5$ Patreons).
- March 25 (for 1$ Patreons).
- April 1 PUBLIC release...

I really hope pregnancy isn't added, it's such a turn off.. So far the game is really damn good. Art is amazing..
I really hope pregnancy WILL BE added, it's such a turn on.. So far the game is really damn good. Art is amazing.. :eazyHype::eazyHype:
I'm still thinking about it... but the chances are that it will NOT be implemented, because I don't think it will be a good adition to how I want to the story to unfold... But is not the time for that kind of decision just yet.

U

User_215882

You don't have to if you don't want to. If you have a fetish poll there is almost always a chance that people will vote for something you really don't want. It's best yo stick to an idea of what you envisioned. You can have polls but nothing that would dramatically alter the game such as pregnancy. I mean the game is already a fantasy you don't have to shoot for realism.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
I agree thats what I was thinking building games based on the audience is a terrible idea,I seen many creators loose interest in their own games because their patreons keep deciding on what they work on and just end up miserable because their games end up looking nothing of what they had in mind from the beggining.
So my advice is just stick to what ever you like and imagined your game would be when you decided to start it.

U

User_215882

besides pregnancy is almost always end game stuff. I mean for what you already have you could do something pretty hilarious with it.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Indeed... I really don't want to lose the chance of a spin-off... or the inclusion of the family in future games... (And I have many planned, and mostly all of them exist in the same universe...), so... yeah, At least I think of a way to include pregnancy in a way it fits... But as I said, is to soon...

BTW: I'm starting to stream my art sessions, and anyone is ...

Reactions: goditseb

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Version 0.02 (Or 0.03... 'cause It's bigger than expected) will be out:

- March 2 (for 10$+ Patreons).
- March 15 (for 5$ Patreons).
- March 25 (for 1$ Patreons).
- April 1 PUBLIC release...

I'm still thinking about it... but the chances are that it will NOT be implemented, because I don't think it will be a good adition to how I want to the story to unfold... But is not the time for that kind of decision just yet.
A whole month inbetween patreon and public releases? That's a bit excessive.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, i just find the game. I just wanna ask something. I read in the genre the bestiality thing. Now i know that is not implemented yet, i just wanna know it is avoidable? Because i like the incest game, but i do not like bestiality thing.
So i just wanna understand if something is avoidable or not. So at last i know and i start to download the game.
Also because surelly you add also other thing, and i hope i can avoid the thing that i do not like^^
Anticipate thankses.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes