4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
What other games are there similar to this in the art and beast content? Not 3D. Something where the beast content has some build up to it. Also incest too if possible. Thanks

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What other games are there similar to this in the art and beast content? Not 3D. Something where the best content has some build up to it. Also incest too if possible. Thanks
Daily lives of my countryside, S.H.E.L.T.E.R (if you use the incest patch), Urban Demons (better use the moded version over the original), Demon Deals, Alvein (this one has an irregular development) and finally, the legendary Summer Memories (which sequel is coming this year).

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
Daily lives of my countryside, S.H.E.L.T.E.R (if you use the incest patch), Urban Demons (better use the moded version over the original), Demon Deals, Alvein (this one has an irregular development) and finally, the legendary Summer Memories (which sequel is coming this year).
Very nice thank you

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
That is the Martha state where you choose which state you want to have, be it permissive, passionate or strict. It seems to me that you can only unlock one, so you would have to make two saves when you get to the state events since both have different scenes.
oh yeah this is what i was talking about. do you have the strict state save? I only have two

liu666

Nov 9, 2022
That is the Martha state where you choose which state you want to have, be it permissive, passionate or strict. It seems to me that you can only unlock one, so you would have to make two saves when you get to the state events since both have different scenes.
Will the selected state affect animal nature?

Feb 7, 2023
oh yeah this is what i was talking about. do you have the strict state save? I only have two
the strict state is not necessary since it does not contain any scenes, it is the one that you have to avoid otherwise you will miss the scenes I have a save with both states of all the girls except for the event of Mia in the basement since that was recent
bandicam 2023-02-19 00-50-23-498.jpg bandicam 2023-02-19 00-50-37-341.jpg bandicam 2023-02-19 00-50-54-077.jpg

Reactions: dzenpie

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
supposedly, the game status in the discord was updated
Absolutely nothing against the poster (yuhji) but does anyone else read that as "See, I'm still working - keep the money coming", for an update it lacks any real update or specifics. I guess narrowing down the year could be considered one.

Sep 22, 2019
Absolutely nothing against the poster (yuhji) but does anyone else read that as "See, I'm still working - keep the money coming", for an update it lacks any real update or specifics. I guess narrowing down the year could be considered one.
I do, that's why i posted it. Bones could at least give a breakdown of what is being worked on, what he plans to bring with the update, and what technical barriers are in the way. Communication is all the needs to happen in order to give some credibility, and if he starts delivering promises, then I'm pretty sure everyone would regain faith in him. Problem is Bones is sneaking around.

Reactions: Sukme

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
supposedly, the game status in the discord was updated
Dollars for donuts its just gonna be another empty blank update with more current scenes being reworked on lmao.

Like bro can you actual get on your senses and move on with developing the game progression?

Its like a theatre where you gotta keep it interesting and consistent in order to be not a bored to dead thing to watch, But from the mindset of bones he still have to multi-task to cashing in between Manor and Survivor's Guilt lol.

Anyways he is just coping hard enough to not give rough estimate hard dates because it seems whoever on his sane mind still supporting him is just too naïve to realize he's not doing muffinshit.

Reactions: Sukme

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Exactly right. The clowns who support him and continue paying him blindly are hilarious, if half-wits learnt how to cancel subscriptions when devs so obviously are milking the money, updates would come out every couple of months or so.
FR the amount of simping that gets done on his behalf is ridiculous. He was going many months at a time without even a status report, let alone an update, LOOOONNNGGG before his kidney stone problems. Hope the basement dwellers dont ever learn about Onlyfans

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes