4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
May 21, 2018
dumbass, its not my issue and its not my duty either. why should i waste my time with that? what could i possibly gain from going onto his discord, complain for 4 seconds and immediately get banned?
No Lord Dinkleberry , you go to the places where he gets his ill gotten funds and report him for fraud.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
No Lord Dinkleberry , you go to the places where he gets his ill gotten funds and report him for fraud.
are you serious? do you think subscription services that take cuts from a sub would lift a single finger? they earn money with that, why would they deny themselfes those profits? jesus christ dude get a grip.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Look, chill out and don't start flaming each other because that won't fix anything. Boneless never had on any of his pages stating "You will pay me to make Bone's tale the manor" So no you can't report him for fraud or breach of verbal contract. Dick is right in that it will do nothing to go to Discord to call him out (His koolaid drinking simps won't listen because they are beyond all reasoning) then you get banned and knowing them they will report you as "Harassing or making threats" to Discord staff. Word of mouth on here ,reddit or hell start a discord channel called "Boneless the Scammer" to deter any future people from investing in his con is the ONLY way to stop him. Peace and Unity is the Answer

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
On 1 May 2023 salary in Uruguay is $800. In micro enterprises with up to 15 employees, the average salary is $480, in small businesses with up to 100 employees - $720, and in medium-sized companies with more than 100 employees $880. In large in Uruguay enterprises with more than 250 employees, the salary is $1 120. In the public domain in Uruguay the average salary is $640.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so is that a no on making a fan version of this game?
If there would be someone really intresting with time and some talent (to write and draw and program) i think there would be already some advance in that idea.Anyways, I always thought that making a fanmade is a bit ridiculous. Not because the art isn't going to match, but because all the characters, their dialogue, personalities, and the original story, and where it would go, are the ideation of one person (in this case the developer). In that sense, I find it more profitable, on a personal level above all, to start a totally new game, with new stories, characters, context, etc. Let the project die in peace and that the patreons who want to waste their money do so.
Finally theres a few game pretty similar to this one (in some aspects), one is "Spooky Milk", and theres a few more i dont remember atm

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Guys u can't get mad at bones for this mans realised he gets paid for doing nothing thats the dream we all want 1000s a month for nothing imagine that lucky bastard

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Guys u can't get mad at bones for this mans realised he gets paid for doing nothing thats the dream we all want 1000s a month for nothing imagine that lucky bastard
It works as long as they pay, they promise, as soon as all this stops, he will simply close the project, and then open a new one and everything in a circle .....

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

ZArakita

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I understand correctly that only Patreon and SubscribeStar subscribers can read the most important and interesting messages in the Dr Bones discord channel

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
On 1 May 2023 salary in Uruguay is $800. In micro enterprises with up to 15 employees, the average salary is $480, in small businesses with up to 100 employees - $720, and in medium-sized companies with more than 100 employees $880. In large in Uruguay enterprises with more than 250 employees, the salary is $1 120. In the public domain in Uruguay the average salary is $640.
Nice, he's doing a fortune then, imagine thinking that the dollar has the same financial value as in USA

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nice, he's doing a fortune then, imagine thinking that the dollar has the same financial value as in USA
That is in US dollars. In Europe, there is customer Rights Act, for anything, including digital goods.
You have to have a reasonable completion date and regular updates. If terms are not met, you can request full refund from either patreon or subscribestar.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Bones is certainly making it easy for me to hold off updating until there is plenty of new content to go through.
Now if only there were plenty of new content to go through.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Bones is certainly making it easy for me to hold off updating until there is plenty of new content to go through.
Now if only there were plenty of new content to go through.
There will never be... He is just playing games and partying. As far as I know, he also quit his main job... Why bother, if people pay him TONNES!! of money for doing fuck all ...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes