4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
how much content when does it end
When the MC hit 10 points in Depravation, it will trigger a new variation of an old event. with a new option, that is animated. That would be the last scene of this build/demo/alpha/proof of concept thing that is this game.

I'm already working in the next update that will add at least 3 h-scenes and a few ecchi-scenes... and of course will extend the involvement of Doyle in the MC actions.

But I really don't want to spoil much... I would like to reward exploration and not simply deliver a walkthrough.
But don't worry... as you can see, the map it's not that big for you to get lost in action.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@Oseo Bones
There is a bug (not game breaking tho) - Going to basement MC says (after hearing strange noise) that he will search it next morning. But going to basement second time on that night you can unlock excavation and speak with Doyle (and give him book later). After that you still need to wait to morning 3rd day to speak with him and progress.

Some questions:
- could you make Options menu, where you can change Text Speed, turn On Always Run and other?
- there is any shortcut to make game window Fullscreen/2x Size? Normal shortcuts doesn't work.
- where are you from??

The game is quite interesting despite being in pre-alpha (??) state.
Also I like Easter Egg with Lusty Argonian Maid (book from TES series) :)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'll try this when it gets to v0.04 or 0.06 maybe..Thanks for sharing.

protodem

Aug 9, 2017
Will there be any animation implemented? It's always fun to play a game with a story but animations make it more alluring.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I will finish this game (And that, my friend, it's a promise).
I really hope you succeed because your proof of concept and the art of your game is great, but promises aren't worth much over here. The genre is filled with way too many abandoned games and it's not exclusive to small unknown devs either. Just look at what happened to Insane Seven by erodraw just this week ...

I'm not trying to discourage you because like I said I genuinely hope you make it, but sadly that's mostly how it goes.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
When the MC hit 10 points in Depravation, it will trigger a new variation of an old event. with a new option, that is animated. That would be the last scene of this build/demo/alpha/proof of concept thing that is this game.

I'm already working in the next update that will add at least 3 h-scenes and a few ecchi-scenes... and of course will extend the involvement of Doyle in the MC actions.

But I really don't want to spoil much... I would like to reward exploration and not simply deliver a walkthrough.
But don't worry... as you can see, the map it's not that big for you to get lost in action.
Really good start of the game :D I'm hoping for some more mom content in the next update ;)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Will there be any animation implemented? It's always fun to play a game with a story but animations make it more alluring.
There is one animated scene so far... (Lucile event after 10 depravation). I pretend to animate almost every h-scene for the upcoming builds. So don't worry.

There is a bug (not game breaking tho) - Going to basement MC says (after hearing strange noise) that he will search it next morning. But going to basement second time on that night you can unlock excavation and speak with Doyle (and give him book later). After that you still need to wait to morning 3rd day to speak with him and progress.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Will fix it for the next update.

- could you make Options menu, where you can change Text Speed, turn On Always Run and other?
- there is any shortcut to make game window Fullscreen/2x Size? Normal shortcuts doesn't work.
- where are you from??
-I will surely look into that (It's my first time making a game, so I have a lot to learn).
-I think there must be a script for that... just let me find it.
-South-America, a little country named Uruguay... (no... not "U r gay").

HammerDean

Jan 31, 2017
I would love to see this game on e.g Renpy or some better engine :D RPGM is a turnoff for me. I really like the artstyle, but i would love to see pokies *-*

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I would love to see this game on e.g Renpy or some better engine :D RPGM is a turnoff for me. I really like the artstyle, but i would love to see pokies *-*
I have 3 more game ideas to implement right now... 1 of those will work great with RenPy engine. But before that I want to finish this one (and learn how to use RenPy, of course).

In a side note: I'm working on RPGMaker because I had to start somewhere. But i'm eager to learn more about this and other plataforms like RenPy and even Unity. But I don't want to force things... I want to keep getting better and better, and one day, maybe, make a living of my perversions. hahaha!.

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
@Oseo Bones - Regarding Depravation [see ]

Use of Depravation is technically perfect and accurate, but it sounds weird. My guess is most of your readers will understand what you intend. But they think you made it up (as we can see), or are using a different word incorrectly.

Depravation does mean "the act of corrupting." But I've never heard it used. Some people will mistake this for deprivation, which is "a damaging lack of material benefits considered basic necessities".

Depravity is not the act of corrupting, but the corruption itself.

So your choice is: use the right word, but people think it's wrong or weird, or using the wrong word, but only English teachers or people who do crossword puzzles will notice...

Welcome to English! :p

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Nice art, but also not a big fan of RPGM games anymore in general.

And I do have to question the thinking process of releasing a game with incest & bestiality (although not yet implemented) on the post ToS update Patreon. That's pretty much two of the main no-no items on their list.

Arguments can be made that many creators with similar content are still active on Patreon, but I can't help but think that it's only a matter of time before things goes sideways for anybody with the "banned" genres in their creations, so there's a real possibility that this project might get shut down before completion. Unless you already have a contingency plan in place of course.

U

User_215882

I wouldn't want you to change the game, but just be careful if you're doing patreon. Yes there are game that violate the TOS that still are going strong, but they do not advertise that content on their page. So always try to keep it pg13 or vanilla. Then set up a discord server where you can be more open about it.

Reactions: StroheimGargle

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nice art, but also not a big fan of RPGM games anymore in general.
Me too, I can't stand RPGM games anymore (there are exceptions, for example RIC, well done game). I can stand grinding of BB, Second Happiness and similar ones, but can't stand RPGM games with huge maps, all those walking, trying to find anything, damn...

Really liked the art, but will only try to play if it's confirmed that not annoying and have a small and organized map.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Me too, I can't stand RPGM games anymore (there are exceptions, for example RIC, well done game). I can stand grinding of BB, Second Happiness and similar ones, but can't stand RPGM games with huge maps, all those walking, trying to find anything, damn...
Agreed. If you use RPGM for a game then at least use the features the platform provides (combat, rpg elements, etc.) to add value to your game. If the only purpose served is to have you move your character from point A to point B to trigger the next event then it just feels like "padding" to me to artificially extend the playtime of the game.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes