4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I believe you need to have encountered the merchant for the first time and have Doyle posses you. Then in front of the mirror he'll give you temporary strength and you'll move it by yourself.
I will try again, I have another question a few times I get the inscription that I do not have something, like a morning with the little sister and with the mother when yoga and at Vera with a horse , but I can not understand what to look for

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
I will try again, I have another question a few times I get the inscription that I do not have something, like a morning with the little sister and with the mother when yoga and at Vera when it is slack, but I can not understand what to look for
Those messages mean that the art is not done yet. And those scenes will be implemented in future updates. Don't worry.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
Those messages mean that the art is not done yet. And those scenyou're telling me there's nothing more to worry about now, I expected more than ... at least a whistle had not only done a hand jobs will be implemented in future updates. Don't worry.
you're telling me there's nothing more to worry about now, I expected more than ... at least a whistle had not only done a hand job

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Peoples! I just wanted to let you guys know. I'm going to be streaming in about 1 hour (1 and a half probably).
You all fine gentlemen are welcome to peep a little.
Nice one. Can't wait to thoroughly interrogate those boobies.

Up to now I would say, you and DC have the best (for my taste) handdrawn assets for their games (and are the artists at the same time).

Last edited:

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Apr 7 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.031
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Windows: - - -
Thanks @RWaites for the link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Walkthrough note Please

Eientakai666

Jun 26, 2017
Moved it, added more mirrors and a link for the rtp package.
How did you move the mirror I'm still trying to figure that out. Plus the elder sister in the bathroom
one keeps saying locked from inside when I have the master key.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How did you move the mirror I'm still trying to figure that out. Plus the elder sister in the bathroom
one keeps saying locked from inside when I have the master key.
I answered the mirror question just one page back.

Regarding Vera in the bathroom I believe there is no way to open that door, even with the master key.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Just yesterday I was checking on your Picarto's earlier video, and today I got to see a new stream! I guess t'was my lucky day! Great music to draw, the spooky vibe gave me the idea for a new fanart that I made last night:
Doyle-David-Martha.jpg
I like the whole "theme" that you're building around this work presentation. The music, the art, the font types, the design style, , gothic, victorian. You can draw a whole bunch of people in, if you keep a tight and sleek handle on this signature theme you're puting on the table here. You Go Dr!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes