4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys i just hit the crucial scene with martha i saved, am i going to get crucial scene with lucile, vera ? also i cant seem to understand the scene on the barn i know we get s scene on the barn but every time i do the hide she give me 3 seconds and MC just leaves the barn i have already max trust with all 3 characters, cant do the stable scene whe she fuck us i think
Haven't played the update, so I don't know how much has changed in regards to getting that scene, but as of 0.15.2, you need to have done EVERY single Vera scene with the exception of the stables one. Check the guide (link in 1st post) to see which scenes you're missing.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't know if it mentioned before or not but when I talk to Vera then she goes to the stables if I followed her the dog scene doesn't start instead MC says he should he's not in the mood to watch her look at poop even though the horse scene play fine? Am I missing something?

Blehq

Jan 3, 2020
The stables thing is a glitch, its fixed in the new update or if you download a savefile from the forums, go back a page or three and you'll find it

Reactions: Grex

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a specific scene I need to trigger with Vera before I can start entering the bathroom when she’s in there? I keep getting the ‘I should leave before I get caught’ while peeping

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
For now i got two bugs and both with Vera:

-When you are in the bathroom and have fun with your "Pillar", Vera come in but she's invisible

-I go outside in the garden and i see Vera, i try talking with her but the spirit (and i wasnt posseted) said to me "she's scary" and give 1 point Depravation. I try talk with her again, but it give me the same scene and 1 point in depravation.So in the end i got a infinite way for raise that stat
I had the same two problems- although the bathroom one only occurred the first time I ran it.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
oh... someone was faster than me, and i downloaded this in 50 kbps for nothing...
Nice try, but It seems that I have been nominated to do this round of uploading to you all.

Doc. says that he should be releasing 16.2 some time soon... there will be a few new scenes in that version that he was not happy with in this version. So if you want to upload that version I'll be ok with that. I only have 2T uploading a month. Mind you we are only at 60 Gigs now so I'm good for now.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Nice try, but It seems that I have been nominated to do this round of uploading to you all.

Doc. says that he should be releasing 16.2 some time soon... there will be a few new scenes in that version that he was not happy with in this version. So if you want to upload that version I'll be ok with that. I only have 2T uploading a month. Mind you we are only at 60 Gigs now so I'm good for now.
The Irony, Subscribestar jumped from ~$1100 to now ~$1800 but still ~250 subscribestar supporter? His die hard fans with $1 & $5 tier upgraded to $10 to just get a bug fix for a (Intentional or Unintentional) broken update, once again.
Classic scam or overconfidence mixed with incompetence either way servess him & his supporters right.
Saw couple hours ago Bones posted on discord about Subscribestar & his bank having some issue with transactions(Now that post is gone).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes