4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Shoutout for the defenders knights of the hard date, he cares less for you fellas than crap in the shoe

I came here to see if there is people still defending this guy, this has gone beyond lame

Guy has been working in this update less than a month and ofc needs more time, but got still paid about 8 months in patreon and that another page I don't care to look at

I hope the boys realize soon how much of a waste of money this guy is

You are paying to keep his lazy ass comfy and feed

Blehq

Jan 3, 2020
Doc dosnt live in the US, midnight for him is 10 PM Eastern Standard I wouldn't expect the update untill 8-9 or even 9:30pm EST today. Also looks like one scene might not make it into update, stab in the dark on my part but I think it's the Martha x Doggo scene, BUT if it's not in today's update it'll be around Monday. Rage posting here isn't gonna make it come any faster so just chillax untill then.

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
Gentlemen has any one checked to messages? Its one scene i believe the trello list had 5 in total
Based on the Doctors good message we are still getting 4 scenes and the final one is on monday
Im happy with it THAT IS ALL -MOVES BACK TO THE WAITING AREA-

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Gentlemen has any one checked to messages? Its one scene i believe the trello list had 5 in total
Based on the Doctors good message we are still getting 4 scenes and the final one is on monday
Im happy with it THAT IS ALL -MOVES BACK TO THE WAITING AREA-
all core mechanics of the game r finished & planning is probably also done a long time ago. the game SHOULD have at least 8 animated scenes assuming each one takes AN ENTIRE MONTH to finish + school level dialogue n other stuff. But like really it shouldnt take nearly that long considering he has way more experience every time he draws, scripts & animates the same thing over and over.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Oseo says it will be half of the content only, coz he's dnt have time and he will release 0.18a and 0.18b versions.
Guy had 8 whole months and still doesn't have time even though he got paid the entire time lol. Last update before that took almost a year too right? Man this has to be one of the lousiest devs out there with the huge update gaps and bountiful excuses after excuses. Almost on par with Icstor

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
all core mechanics of the game r finished & planning is probably also done a long time ago. the game SHOULD have at least 8 animated scenes assuming each one takes AN ENTIRE MONTH to finish + school level dialogue n other stuff. But like really it shouldnt take nearly that long considering he has way more experience every time he draws, scripts & animates the same thing over and over.
Trust me i hate the wait especially this one since it has content i want but...LIFE and personal life as well as work....CLASH thats all i can say on my end so good luck DOC hope to see it soon

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I can see both points of view... really. And both are right. 50/50 is about right....
but in ths discussion i rather sideline myself with a big pack of popcorn.
So on another note - who's running the odds on how many of these will be gone in the morning?...(posts)

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
How do you get to the state events? I've read a walk through but I can never get the ring to not work and get Doyle's ghost body. According to the walk through that's what needs to happen. I've lost virginity and have Mia, but nothing happens at all.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Doc should pull a REVERSE UNO next update. Set a date then 2 days before RELEASE! Then mocking everyone who roast him for delay. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Kraisto

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Well Doc's up from his nap and supposedly gonna upload part one and work on it while people play and part two tomorrow (?).

• Haha
Reactions: natrix
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes