4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
As far as it goes, i gathered most and he is right ... (Mom used to watch brasilian tele novels when i was little, so i do understan a lot prtugese, if spoken slowly lol)

Reactions: Keko!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He's insulting all the dick suckers on the discord server that would be 98 percent of there and he's also calling bones liars and bums and telling them his truth that they're supporting a lying bum. and he also says that they are tremendous penis suckers
Damn! So that was the message, thought it was just another ass kissing comment from Bones supporter praise him for the "new update". What a chad that guy was, wonder did he got banned yet?

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
What does it say?
Translation by Google ;)

Penis in your mouth! Of all the people on this server you are the most disgusting creature! Bones shits in your mouth and you like it! When I kick Bones' egg I'm going to break your teeth because you're going to be there licking his balls! Bones is lazy! Everyone knows that, lazy, bum and liar! He's already abandoned the games (he doesn't even know how to move on! That's why he just does Rework!) and he's living at the expense of Patreons who still have some hope in this game! And there's still Patreon and Subscribestar idiots that support this bum! He doesn't do shit, he's scratching his ass and smoking weed in Uruguay while the sponsor is like a sucker paying months for things he does in 15~20 days of work! Hey Bones, go fuck yourself! Hey Bones, go fuck yourself!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Just so that the people fully digest what's going on. Remember there was a 6 month gap between updates where he reworked some scenes and gave us the newer Mia scenes, and then there was this 8 month gap for more reworks and 2 waiting on 3rd scene. In all, that's 5 (cause I believe the Mia ones were 2 new ones iirc) new scenes in the still raising span of 14+ months. If he has a single pateron who gives 10 dollars a month, that person has given him 140 dollars for the amount of content they could spend less than 10 bucks ONCE just buying a completed game off Steam or DLSite.

I'll tell this as many times as I have to, any dev who thinks that paterons or subscribers are not paying for a product but instead simply supporting the dev so that they can work on their projects.....is either delusional or a scam artist and any supporter who thinks that is just a god damn fool. Just like with Kickstarter or other such places, they are supporting you so that you can work towards the completion of a product and/or continuation of multiple products. It's an investment, not a donation. They are clients, not fans. If you want people to pay you while you sit on your arse doing jack shit for months on end, set up a paypal donations account. If you're using pateron or subwhatever, they have all the rights to call you out on milking money. Why the hell do you think those places set up ways to get your money refunded?

Spending 1-2 years to make a game: The norm.
Spending 1-2 years for reasonably sized update: Sus.
Spending over 2 years and the game isn't even half-way done: Milking.
Spending 1-2 years for a small update: Scam.
Year 4+ and the game isn't done: Scam.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes