4.10 star(s) 169 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I followed the guide and it said choose 2nd option in all questions ( At the moment Doyle and I confronted her) . At the end, her state was dominant bro. I need the submissive route.
hmm, i don't recall the order of the answers, but just load the game before the event and follow Doyle's hints. He's very explicit.

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
hmm, i don't recall the order of the answers, but just load the game before the event and follow Doyle's hints. He's very explicit.
Hey buddy. I found it. I just needed to select the 1st option for each question. And boom. Vera is submissive now.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Rodent-Edition+-0.20.0a.png

Fuck it, I'll do it live!

Here's a light mod of the version 0.20.a of The Manor. What changes can you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy while our flesh rots away until next update that was supposed to come in February :LUL::KEK:

Last edited:

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022

Here's a light mod of the version 0.20.a of The Manor. What changes can you expect?

Enjoy while our flesh rots away until next update that was supposed to come in February :LUL::KEK:

MEGA
Whats is a new scene? I cant find it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think he has more kidny stone's then grond has fan's. is that a wasted joke i wonder. for those who don't know grond was a boss are something on an mmo are something like that been a long time lmao

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
When is the new version coming out? Or has he abandoned the game again and walked off into the sunset?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When is the new version coming out? Or has he abandoned the game again and walked off into the sunset?
Supposedly "Late February" but we're on mid to late March, so take a guess... It's a classic move, so the general advise is to not wait for it. It's coming but at an unknown date that the dev doesn't even know either.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
So no one gonna talk about the elephant in the room ? Why in the hell i would like to see my girls getting bucked by animals ? And since they are just an animaIs we not gonna consider it as NTR and that david is being cucked !! I deactivated the animal option but i miss many parts of the story

ssgssrochelle

Sep 10, 2020

MEGA
Hey dude, The game closes as soon as it opens what could be the problem?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So no one gonna talk about the elephant in the room ? Why in the hell i would like to see my girls getting bucked by animals ? And since they are just an animaIs we not gonna consider it as NTR and that david is being cucked !! I deactivated the animal option but i miss many parts of the story
The Elephant in the room is clearly..... The Doggo is the real MC and gets constantly cucked by this cringe MoFu. Doggo for the win

Oct 5, 2019
I did a search and it seems very few consider it ntr and cope with the ability to disable it as reason enough. I still think its a waste of time and effort to add beasty content

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey dude, The game closes as soon as it opens what could be the problem?
Does the file path contain special characters like %(&$ ? Those usually mess with RPGMaker games.

Also make sure to extract it in some place that doesn't require Admin. Rights to work.

Reactions: nick148

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Does the file path contain special characters like %(&$ ? Those usually mess with RPGMaker games.

Also make sure to extract it in some place that doesn't require Admin. Rights to work.
1710789919680.png
The default folder name has special characters.
That closed the game for me too.

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes