4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
hello everyone. Does anyone know what calcium stone is used for?
It's probably used to delay the gameplay... or delay the new update... Do you have a screenshot of this stone? The local medical community will consider it on the next hundred pages of this topic...

Last edited:

xmejorax

Dec 12, 2023
Please make this WASD. It hard to use my right hand for horny stuff and the arrow keys+space bar with my left.
Unfortunately, as someone who has worked with RPG Maker VX Ace, unless you use a script, you're stuck with the arrow keys.

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
Hey guys. Umm. Does anyone know how to make Vera submissive? She's super dominant in my play through :censored:

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
dude, did you get to her mood event? because if no, she's dominant until you confront her with doyle.
I followed the guide and it said choose 2nd option in all questions ( At the moment Doyle and I confronted her) . At the end, her state was dominant bro. I need the submissive route.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I followed the guide and it said choose 2nd option in all questions ( At the moment Doyle and I confronted her) . At the end, her state was dominant bro. I need the submissive route.
hmm, i don't recall the order of the answers, but just load the game before the event and follow Doyle's hints. He's very explicit.

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
hmm, i don't recall the order of the answers, but just load the game before the event and follow Doyle's hints. He's very explicit.
Hey buddy. I found it. I just needed to select the 1st option for each question. And boom. Vera is submissive now.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Rodent-Edition+-0.20.0a.png

Fuck it, I'll do it live!

Here's a light mod of the version 0.20.a of The Manor. What changes can you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy while our flesh rots away until next update that was supposed to come in February :LUL::KEK:

Last edited:

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022

Fuck it, I'll do it live!

Here's a light mod of the version 0.20.a of The Manor. What changes can you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy while our flesh rots away until next update that was supposed to come in February :LUL::KEK:

MEGA
Whats is a new scene? I cant find it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think he has more kidny stone's then grond has fan's. is that a wasted joke i wonder. for those who don't know grond was a boss are something on an mmo are something like that been a long time lmao

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
When is the new version coming out? Or has he abandoned the game again and walked off into the sunset?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When is the new version coming out? Or has he abandoned the game again and walked off into the sunset?
Supposedly "Late February" but we're on mid to late March, so take a guess... It's a classic move, so the general advise is to not wait for it. It's coming but at an unknown date that the dev doesn't even know either.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes