Ren'Py - Boobageddon [v0.11.11] [Braindead]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MRO900

As of v0.11.01 there is a decent amount of content. Really good sex scenes with sounds effects. The game is not grindy but the intro into chapter takes to long, this gets fixed with later chapters as they give you the ability to skip content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NotSoTasty

Boobageddon [v0.11.01] [Braindead]
    Hey! This is good shit!
    I wasn't expecting much, but this is helluva nice surprise. Nice looking model, simple and kinky story, okayish orthographics and other little mistakes (nothing much, among of what I spotted), sympathetic characters with distinct "personalities". And so much giant booba! Everything is good, but as always there is some 'butt' in it. It is quite short, tho at least very cohesive. Knows its identity and delivers what it aims at. Which is good!

You really should check this one out. Oh, and don't forget too follow/support dev, if you liked it. (ofc, if your IRL situation lets you)

Satan was boring asf.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dogeatsdog

The renders and storyline are good, however the part that impressed me the most is the use of the cumshots and pulsating privates in video format. I wish this was done by more games as it makes it more "realistic" and exciting. The female breast renders could be a more different between the characters...as they mostly look the same. There is a lot of action and I look forward to seeing more in this game (reviewed v 0.11.00).
  4. 2.00 star(s)

anoni54a

The game has potential, but nothing more, the beginning of the game is unnecessary, that fight between the two busty girls is long and almost tedious, and unimportant. The plot is interesting but I did not understand the importance given to the family if it is not going to have any importance, the protagonist looks just like a common f95 zone user; fish eyes and extremely thin. The scenes are poorly animated with very marked restart cuts which makes the animation look terrible. I wouldn't play it again.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

nouraer

Despite not being a fan of Honey Select, there are really cool designs here. Model and animation quality (including the care taken to prevent clipping with those humongous assets) are also leaps and bounds ahead of the average 3D slop on this site, including some big earners.
    Story-wise, it's what it needs to be: enough exposition to set the plot, make you invested in this or that girl, and some humor so you don't miss the point: it's a game about lewding exotic and supernatural grown ass gigabooba women and you are the last dude around.
    I'd recommend some proofreading help though, to catch those pesky typos and grammar issues here and there.

Cybil is best girl, Sybella is cool too and their dynamic is great. Eager to see more of the Coven.
    And to the author, regarding your stance on certain fetishes: glad to see another man of culture and integrity. If you are Braindead, I don't want to be brainalive.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Well, I just played Boobageddon and overall did enjoy the game. Now, to preference this by saying I love big boobs. And this game has some truly monstrous boobs on its characters. No one here is below a D-cup. With that bias, I still struggled to get into this game. Here are my thoughts.

First the artwork and animation. The artwork is sexy. If you want realistic dimensions on your ladies, recommend you go to a different game. For those of you who love the breasts huge, this is the game for you. Now, was really impressed by all the animations throughout this game. This was not a game half-assed and you could tell a lot of time and effort went into making the characters move. They might not move realistically but is sexy.

The story is where I feel the game drops the ball a little. Now, at the beginning of the story we are shown to live in a quiet neighborhood that is going through strange things in the sky. Something strange is going on and we see two busty witches talk about the current events about magical thimagig. The problem is the story throws so much lore and mechanics at you that you really do get lost. First, is about a strange black fog over the city. Next, is witches crossing the planes. Next is being used in a ritual. Next you wake up on a spaceship. Next you learn that all the men are dead. Now, every story needs to introduce new mechanics and characters to keep the story fresh. The problem is the story does this to eleven. I don’t know what these factions are. What powers each person has. How does the magic work? How the military was able to build a spaceship that orbits the planet? How has society handled all the men dead on the planet?

That last one is a big one for me. The story says all the men but you are dead. That is HUGE! If you ever read Y: The Last Man, you can visualize just how much human civilization has changed with all the men gone (except one.) Yet the story treats this moment with a casual swipe of the hand. Not that important. It IS important. How do population demographics handle half the population gone and no new babies being born? This tore nations apart in Y: The Last Man.

There is no combat and have not played a second time to notice if your choices have any affect on the story.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

The best way I can describe this game is imagine you have a pepperoni pizza but the driver must've taken some very hard turns because all the cheese/toppings slid to one side of the pie. There are 8-10 slices of pizza, but only one piece has the cheese and the sauce and all the toppings. That is this game. What it does right, it nails, what it does wrong it does wrong in great amounts.

This game has major pacing issues, you will suffer through 90% of weird/strange/very long dialogue with characters who you have no idea who they are. They don't do a good job of introducing themselves and you are just thrust from gigantic block of dialogue and exposition to gigantic block of dialogue and exposition. The characters look neat and I get the dev wanting to show them all off, but unless you are into humongous tits, it's just one note.

Many people take issue with the mc and how he chooses to run away from his horny mother when she comes on to him. This is a realistic response, if someone does a complete shift in their personality, you'd probably suspect they were on drugs or demon possessed or something. However, later on with all the crazy shit happening around him, he is far more laid back instead of freaking the fuck out, which is what most people would likely do.

The way the game shifts gears from first to reverse to fifth is pretty jarring. You got an average perverted teen who likes to peep on his family, who is suddenly Captain America and can cum more than a blue whale by double (yes the game makes it a point to let you know that he is literally pissing cum nonstop), which is somehow a power source and the harvesting device/room randomly breaks, but no one really investigates it and the intruders the mc sees he never reports and also why the fuck is he suddenly in space in an incest game where no incest has occurred? Don't know! With the mc literally pissing cum at the rate of 2 blue whales how did he not die after nearly a week of no action?

Sex scenes are nice, aside from the mc pissing cum (there is no cumflation though surprisingly). MC is a wimp. Story is a fever dream. Maybe if the flow were to improve (try to evenly place the pepperoni on the pizza instead of only 1 piece getting it) I could recommend it, but as it stands, nah.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Review for version – 0.11.00 ] [ UPDATED: for version 0.11.11 ]

TL;DR: Boobageddon is a really flashy VN with buxom babes and a mixed genre setting combining the supernatural, and space sci-fi, mixed in with a harem and a repopulate the world element. I really enjoy this game because of the good humour delivered by the dialogue and writing, and the titillating character designs. Chapter two introduces us to even more characters, and juicy lore! There's so much more flashy content, beautiful characters, and endearing dialogue!
    UPDATED: Chapter 3 release, should probably be called Chapter 3 part 1. It revolves around Elizabeth, the MC's Landlady/friend/mother. More long-awaited good stuff in this release!

The Good:

The game is visually amazing! A cut above a lot of AVNs I’ve played before. The sex scenes have an amazing bounciness to it, and a lot of juice. Even many exposition scenes have a crazy amount of detail and animation to them. The characters so far are funny and charming. The introduction of yet more characters that each bring their own personalities and sexy scenes has be excited for Chapter 3!

The Average:
    The game is still laying groundwork with many plot points left to be laid out. What’s there so far is good and promising.
    UPDATED: What we've seen in Chapter 3 so far has piqued my interest because it raised some new questions about the world-building.

The Bad:
    Still nothing so far. It’s a very good VN up until now.

Thorough Review:

Story: Good.
    The story so far isn't fully established, but here's the brief: A witch apprentice from an ancient coven uses a forbidden ritual which leads to two primordial Gods being released. A man (the MC) accidentally intrudes on the ritual and becomes the host of one of the Gods. In the calamity, all males on the planet disappear, and in the aftermath the MC is taken to a space station for analysis. The space station, controlled by 'Earth Force' seek to use the MC's newfound powers to save humanity. Shortly after, the MC is rescued/kidnapped from the Earth Force by a witch and demon who also mean to save humanity. Motivations from either party is unclear, and all the while MC is worried about what has happened to the people left behind at home.
    Update: With chapter 3, we step into a world after Armageddon that looks surprisingly stable, not at all like Earth Force described it. Why could this be?

Characters: Great!*
    *Can be amazing, but they aren’t fully developed yet.
    The main character is on an upward trajectory. He starts out as very insecure and unwise, but through out the the chapters he grows bit by bit, something other characters point out to him. The other characters mostly fit neatly into established tropes and I’m sure you’ll find a few that you’ll like.
    Updated: So far we've been introduced to 4 characters in the prologue, 7 in chapter 1, 8 in chapter 2, and the first part of Chapter 3 has delved into one of the characters of the prologue.

Gameplay: Competent.
    It’s a Ren’Py VN. You click, read, click, watch animated cut scene, click, read. Many of the scenes do look amazing though, so that really helps make clicking forward a treat.

Visuals: Amazing!
    I have not seen many VNs as flashy and attractive as this one! The characters look fantastic, and there is a lot of bounce and juice in the animations that really make this game pop! The anime aesthetic, and extremely buxom babes, are not going to be to everyone’s tastes, but it really works for me.

Summary: Great!
    This update has me continuing feeling really excited to see how this game develops. Boobageddon has potential for an interesting narrative, and show a lot of promise in the lovey-dovey department.
    Updated: And what I've seen so far in Chapter 3 has continued to keep me excited.

Wishlist:
    > I want kissing and post-coital cuddling! Throw some sugar in with all that spice! I’ll even settle for hand-holding.
    > Bring back the Protagonist’s (insert relationship status) sooner rather than later. I’m really excited for their relationship to develop. (It's happening!)
    > Keep doing what you’re doing with the scene dressing and sex animations. It’s such a treat to the eye.
    > Try to narrow down which characters and plot points are going to get the most development. Right now, there are a lot of directions this can go and if all of them are explored simultaneously then this project with move forward at a glacial pace.
    > Pregnancy, not just impregnation, but that we get to see a time-lapse where the population count start going up again.
    > HAND-HOLDING!!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

VRGO

Good but not great.

Liked the story, and while massive tits aren't my absolute biggest fetish I don't mind them, and this game definitely delivers. Characters mostly look nice (though sometimes their eyes can feel a bit off), story is good and the actual lewd scenes are well done, with good animations and whatnot.

Definitely appreciate most of the characters being thicc in addition to being stacked, nothing bugs me more than fat tits and a flat ass.

That being said, I've gotta say that the absolute droning of the dialogue is so bad it actually takes me out of the game, and that's coming from somebody who normally spam clicks through scenes he doesn't find interesting.

From the MC spouting a college thesis worth of bitching about how he shouldn't have these kinds of thoughts about his mother, to the intro video game sequence going on entirely too long, and basically any mild exposition that could be wrapped up in 2 sentences being dragged out to 3 paragraphs, it's bad.

Overall, not bad so far, but god does it need an editor, and the MC needs to be told to shut the fuck up occasionally.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.10.01

Not a bad start, I like the renders especially much, along with its physics- well done!
    What I did NOT like at all were 1) the shtload of text (the content/ story isn't even that bad, but the amount of text is just way too much!) and 2) the constant indirect teasing (mostly coming from the camera angles, not intentionally from the npcs/ women themselves.).
    Although games dealing with oversized women aren't my fetish, I'm staying because of the good quality of both story and scenes.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Garrexalfa

Beautiful. I want more. Consider this the best game humanity has ever gamed. It contains tits, boobs, milkers, and on top of that humongous chests. The main thing that makes me like this game are the animations and designs. Almost every scene is animated, enhancing the whole experience, and the characters have nice looking clothes, hair and accessories. I mean, the dev obviously put some work on those aspects, even if the end result is not for everyone.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

Update:
    Been a few days so I decided to give it another try, seems drawing scenes out is just the dev's style. The pacing is so slow the two narratives at play have yet to intersect even after an additional hour or so of play... There's just too much unimportant and redundant text, I'm bored out of my mind reading the same thought being expressed a thousand different ways by the MC. I get the feeling the dev just puts in whatever he wants without consideration for story flow, the scenes with the two sorceresses that comment on NTR tropes and the videogame scene mentioned originally to name a few.

Honestly, I find the game to be unplayable. I'm obviously in the minority since the reviews that aren't incoherent gibberish are mostly glowing praise, but the experience is brain-numbing to me. It needs an editor ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original review:
    I really wanted to like this game, clearly a lot of talent and passion went into it. Unfortunately, I could barely stomach half an hour before throwing in the towel.

And it all comes down to one thing: pacing. The intro, which is a play-by-play of a videogame the MC is playing, is slow, boring, and entirely detached from the story. The announcer and the fighters just go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and stupid jokes and there's no substance and I could feel my brain rotting in real time.
    The scene thereafter of the mom coming into the room and checking in on the MC is also incredibly slow, with most of the dialogue being inner monologuing from the MC. But why am I thinking this but she's so hot but she's my mom but her boobs are huge and oh god I'm so screwed she's so pissed but what was that sound I'm kinda flush right now and she looks so hot but she's my mom. We get it. Fucking hell.
    And that was it. Half an hour for two scenes, one of which is (as far as I can tell) just a throwaway gag.

I'll acknowledge the possibility that I'm being unfair towards this game, and I'll give it another try in some time, but fact of the matter is those scenes were bloated to such a degree that my patience ran out and if I don't feel like reading on, why would I?
  13. 5.00 star(s)

novaland

The Character's in this game, even though it being version 0.1 are probably some of the most interesting and creative I seen (loving Cybil and Sybella, insane, ruthless, badass and funny as fuck :ROFLMAO:). I'm not really into overly sized/gigantic tit's, but because of how the Dev, is going about design and graphics, the whole game looks good even the gigantic tit's. The music added gives a great atmosphere top-notch and not annoying, like some game's can me with badly chosen background music. So yeah from what I have play of 0.1, I really am looking forward to future updates! Also by the looks of it there is a lot more character's going to be introduced, so from what I 've seen so far, that alone makes this a favorite of mine at the moment.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

pervohentsu

The tits are huge. Too huge? Maybe, if there is such a thing. They're so good though. The game also has some of the smoothest animations in any game that use HoneySelect models. The plot is pretty whatever but that's not what's important here. I hope to see more!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

quasmoke

I love huge/gigantic boobs, and that's what got me into playing the game. The art is not bad, and the big boobs are definitely 10/10 for me. This is just a prologue so the story doesn't have time to be developed, but it is intriguing, and we can see the world the developers trying to construct is quite complex and ambitious. There aren't any sex scenes with the protagonist at the moment, but this game has potential to be great.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Walka

This game shows a lot of promise, delicious models and a good set up in just the 0.0.1 version! This has an insane amount of scenes for just a first version, impressive! The animations are smooth as hell and the sounds add a lot to it as well. Definitely on my watchlist A+
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Shinesan

I really like this game because not only it has big boobs that I like, the animation is pretty smooth, continue like that, I will be excited for future update on this game and if you add more kink like body writing, bdsm, rimjob and stuff like that it will be great
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Müptezel Emo

While " it's sO prOmising uWu " team already here, I want to write my review for this game.

Well, another Incest game with magic. You know these kind of games. I don't need to write badass review about this topic.

In the gameplay, sorry, just said gameplay. Because this game is just kinetic novel, which means you don't have any choice. Even single one.

Graphics are just looks weird instead of stylized feeling.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

PirataS

Welp, this game seems really promising!
    The models looks nice (and big). It is well-animated and, finally, a game with good optimization.
    The plot seems to be good, although it was just the prologue, seemed really promising, already introducing lots of characters.
    Wishing all the luck to the dev.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Myntz

only negative 4 stars here, bad art and spacial acuity. what more needs to be said the other views or reviews are bius and poinetedly acceptable by those whom need new glasses, Oh wait, darn that includes me too. well shucks. never the less game gits negative 4 stars from me. Honestly did not like the art or the story. Good attempt but please really.