4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
I'm stuck, I have 20, 20 and 25 for all Gwen stats, and what ever I try,
I get message that this will nolonger increses any stat, what I should do now ?

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the art, not the same cookie cutter Daz or Koi models. I do vote for adding Wednesday to the game next(saw the post on pg2). Gotta have a petite little goth in the harem, plus many of those others I do not know much about(as a dude over 50). Also, needs a little polish on the dialogue. It is not bad Engrish or anything but it reads a little odd at times.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Actions>yoga

That is how I got them all to 25. Then buy the octopus. It was trial and error to find that. The game is not really fleshed out yet in what increases what stat or what actions will cause negative stats.

Reactions: Lascavia Studio

TiTTi

Mar 27, 2018
Is the pole dancing event absent or bugged somehow? I raised Gwen's submission to over 300 and it she still kicks me out of the room after asking for it.

Lascavia Studio

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Is the pole dancing event absent or bugged somehow? I raised Gwen's submission to over 300 and it she still kicks me out of the room after asking for it.
It's not implemented yet. The art is still in production. It's normal that it could not be triggered. Will be add in future versions.

Gotta have a petite little goth in the harem, plus many of those others I do not know much about(as a dude over 50).
The seat for "a petite little goth" is taken by Mavis currently! Wednesday might be in the game in the future.

For level 1, yoga is the quickest way of raising stats.

Reactions: TiTTi

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
Actions>yoga

That is how I got them all to 25. Then buy the octopus. It was trial and error to find that. The game is not really fleshed out yet in what increases what stat or what actions will cause negative stats.
I like I wrote I tryed all actions, yoga included.
I just give up and using unrpyc and my renpy skills hack game to move it forward.

• Sad
Reactions: Lascavia Studio

Lascavia Studio

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I like I wrote I tryed all actions, yoga included.
I just give up and using unrpyc and my renpy skills hack game to move it forward.
Hi, yoga is the fastest way to raise Gwen's submission and relationship. Giving her gifts raises her love stat. Not sure if I wrote that in the help portion but I'll add those as hints on the next version.

-Dex

Reactions: jerx360

Lascavia Studio

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Love the art, not the same cookie cutter Daz or Koi models. I do vote for adding Wednesday to the game next(saw the post on pg2). Gotta have a petite little goth in the harem, plus many of those others I do not know much about(as a dude over 50). Also, needs a little polish on the dialogue. It is not bad Engrish or anything but it reads a little odd at times.
Working on the script haha. We recently added a dedicated writer to the team.

Reactions: bamachine
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote