RPGM - Completed - Boobs vs Zombies [Final] [Juicy Melons Inc.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Edvin

Another hidden gem from Juicy Melons Inc.

This game is a direct sequel "Blood 'n Bikinis". Gameplay is about 10 hours of net time and unlike the previous game, there is fewer main characters, but they have much more room for expression. The main hero is ultra hyper macho alpha male, who is trying to survive the zombie apocalypse and during that completely dominate three sexy (but not too smart) girls.

Anyway, this is definitely not a serious game with a deep story. But what it does is doing quite well. The game is funny, combat interesting and there are many items and weapons. The difficulty is surprisingly high. Even if you choose "easy" the game is surprisingly difficult on some places. (LvL cap is 26. There is simply not enough enemies to reach a higher level.)

Overall, the whole game is very enjoyable and I can recommend it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Played it for 5 hours to be sure there is no sex in this game. No cocks, pussy or anything, all I saw are boobs and the pubic area. Oh wait, there is a "sex" scene after the first check point... "Get down on your knees and give me a blowjob".... but no scenes or any text -.-

Dont know why it tagged with vaginal sex but there is definitely no sex here. Neither in the image folder you find some sex. Not worth.