2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Game files suggest that there is but I havn't been able to get that event to trigger.
It seems like it has something to do with the witch's house in the village. Cindy asks Eutrope to get naked after beating the witch, but Gary is refusing in my playthrough. Dunno if there's a way to get him to agree to it.

writeman

Aug 29, 2017
Common Event 275 seems to trigger her getting naked. Not sure where that's at though
Yeah, me either. Can you just drop the files into RPG maker to take a look at the events and triggers? There's also assets for Cindy in Laura's bikini and I haven't figured out how to trigger that either.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Looking at the files, I don't see a naked sprite set for Eutrope...meaning that she isn't supposed to walk around naked.
Could be wrong, but this seems to indicate you can't get her naked outside of the ending...

writeman

Aug 29, 2017
Looking at the files, I don't see a naked sprite set for Eutrope...meaning that she isn't supposed to walk around naked.
Could be wrong, but this seems to indicate you can't get her naked outside of the ending...
They're totally there. She has 4 sprites, 3 of them naked.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Of course there's a very easy way to use her naked character portrait for regular conversations:
Simply go to Graphics / Pictures, and rename Eutrope.png to the picture you want to use. In my case I used Eutrope3.png.

So I renamed Eutrope.png to Eutrope3.png
I then renamed Eutrope3.png to Eutrope.png

Viola, she's now naked.

To add to the immersion of her being naked, you can use the naked slave sprite set for Eutrope.

Simply rename eutrope.png to Slave_01_N.png
Rename Slave_01.N.png to eutrope.png

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
just curious, some site has add bdsm tag in this game. so, can anyone talk it have in game?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
just curious, some site has add bdsm tag in this game. so, can anyone talk it have in game?
Other than the fact that there's a sex slave that can be whipped offscreen (you can only see the end result), I didn't see anything. And I already beat the game.

If this is like the first game, there MIGHT be some items that you can force a girl to equip, like a nose ring or a lead burden. But I couldn't find anything of the sort.

And sadly, I couldn't make any of the girls my slave, so I didn't get any interesting ending. Just some romantic ones that don't even end up in sex.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Other than the fact that there's a sex slave that can be whipped offscreen (you can only see the end result), I didn't see anything. And I already beat the game.

If this is like the first game, there MIGHT be some items that you can force a girl to equip, like a nose ring or a lead burden. But I couldn't find anything of the sort.

And sadly, I couldn't make any of the girls my slave, so I didn't get any interesting ending. Just some romantic ones that don't even end up in sex.
ah, i already download game and see its gallery. Really not my style :D

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Is there Sex in the game?
Nope.

Other than the girls being naked (and using some slave gear and/or some piercings in some of the endings), there's nothing else here.

There are some moments where one of the girls will suck someone's dick, but you don't even get to see that, it's just a text telling you that it's happening.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I see what you did there!! :ROFLMAO:
Even though the very last post, the one immediately before yours that got posted, immaculately answers your question, you went ahead and asked it anyways...

Aww, you jackass, you! xD
rofl (y)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes