HTML Abandoned Book of Chastity [v0.1] [Tyrtaga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tyrtaga

Apr 18, 2021
bookofcoverred3.png

Overview:
This game is about meeting a dominant woman and becoming her permanent chastity-slave.
The focus is on a female led, long term chastity relationship but there is some optional maledom/switch and female-chastity content aswell.

Your choices will affect the scenes you get, so if you want to see all the content you will have to play through it multiple times.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: Tyrtaga
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What does it say when even the previews have broken image paths and mixing up first and second person? QUAL EE TEE

Kidding aside, the game may be solid but you'll probably want to fix that, for the sake of first impressions and all.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I haven't played it (yet), but I'd like to write that it would be good idea to have few women (pics) to choose from for the player's greater immersion and enjoyment. Additionaly I'd like to ask what is the planned content apart from chastity?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
text based tag means there is only text in the game. But in the third image you see a girl. Have you tagged it cuz there is text in the game (that would make every game a text based game) or is this the only one image in the whole game?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
text based tag means there is only text in the game. But in the third image you see a girl. Have you tagged it cuz there is text in the game (that would make every game a text based game) or is this the only one image in the whole game?
Technically speaking not all games would be text-based. You can have pure point and click game with no visible text.

I think it is primarily tagged as text-based since a majority of the game is from text (with limited images).

There are 12 images in total in the image folder.

Tyrtaga

Apr 18, 2021
Hey everyone thank you for the comments,
Hercule_Poirot you will get to dominate the other slaves (maids,servants) eventually and maybe a bit of turn-tabling on the mistress aswell.
I added a few new tags that suit the game.
Mister_M It is already pretty difficult to find similar looking images for all of the mistress's scenes, her defining feature for now, is that she has red hair. Planned content is near to everything associated with bdsm. PCdom will be a thing for example and every bodypart will get at least one scene aswell.

0.02 Bugfixes and added some scenes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes