4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Change-log can be found at .
Last update was a hotfix, previous has the ability to have the succubus possess Julia and delve, giving her two new sprites. Also got a new scene with Caroline casting dreamwalk on the player. Doesn't appear in the change-log so it may just be one that I missed somehow.

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
Also got a new scene with Caroline casting dreamwalk on the player. Doesn't appear in the change-log so it may just be one that I missed somehow.
Weird that it's not in the changelog, but the scene with Caroline casting Dreamwalk is definitely new to that update.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
The downside to that approach is eventually he'll have to do it all at once, which probably won't happen if burn out is the risk.
I think the best way to handle the situation is to colorize 1 scene and provide something new in one patch and keep doing that till there is no more sketches

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1c Old Code Rework Edition.

v0.0.62.1c Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux:

KanashiiPanda said:
24 May 09:37
Book of Lust (Old Code Rework Edition)
Hey, guys! Got a pretty big backend rework this time around.

Aside from the minor bugs, such as Soul Link working during Caroline's dream quest and such, there was a potentially large problem with how I was handling variables and the plug-in I'm using for dialogue. There's a chance that scenes were changing without variables fully saving. Could be why I was unable to reproduce certain bugs.

Anyways, let me know if you guys find any bugs. I had to go through most of the game and change a lot of small bits of code to get this rework to function properly. In doing so, I found several softlocks. Hopefully, I've got all of them, but nearly every scene used this old script so I might have missed some.

Edit: If you haven't already, come check out my !

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is it just me or the game seems to crash every time it finishes fucking Mia?
Actually it seems to happen to Julia as well

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Before I think of giving this a try or just move on, could anyone who has played enough of this tell me if the NTR is avoidable or not, and with the gay content, are you getting bent over the barrel or are you making those cheeks clap?
I appreciate anyone's help on this.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Before I think of giving this a try or just move on, could anyone who has played enough of this tell me if the NTR is avoidable or not, and with the gay content, are you getting bent over the barrel or are you making those cheeks clap?
I appreciate anyone's help on this.
Depends what you mean by NTR. Your sister and your friend start off in a relationship. This doesn't change if you have sex with either of them. If you go out of your way, with multiple mind control spells, you can get your friend in a relationship with your mum. Also part of the storyline has you bodyswapping with another character, with a threesome scene between you including your girlfriend. None of this matches what I think of as NTR but you may use the term differently.

The only males character are Jake, the PC and your friend Mel so don't expect much M/M content. I would guess Mel tops in the default scene, bottoms if mind-controlled but I'm unsure as it isn't content I care about. You can also bodyswap in the game so you should be able to get the Mel/Jake scene from Mel's perspective.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Depends what you mean by NTR. Your sister and your friend start off in a relationship. This doesn't change if you have sex with either of them. If you go out of your way, with multiple mind control spells, you can get your friend in a relationship with your mum. Also part of the storyline has you bodyswapping with another character, with a threesome scene between you including your girlfriend. None of this matches what I think of as NTR but you may use the term differently.

The only males character are Jake, the PC and your friend Mel so don't expect much M/M content. I would guess Mel tops in the default scene, bottoms if mind-controlled but I'm unsure as it isn't content I care about. You can also bodyswap in the game so you should be able to get the Mel/Jake scene from Mel's perspective.
Ah I see, well then I guess this ticks 3 things that are not for me then, sharing is one but I'm not much of a multiple protagonist fan either, even if its just for a few scenes along with only getting your way partially with mind-controlling spells, and if any gay content would have to be the MC doing the topping, I appreciate you taking the time in letting me know about the content.
Overall, this one isn't for me, so I'll be moving on. But the people who enjoy this, keep on keeping it on, cheers.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes